Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just peeped these fakes on the bay, i hope the unseen breds cw looks like these (Nike more than likely trying to milk money from us by making the better bred cw a + model). Maybe thats where they got the idea from.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lebron-x-Black-Red-/170906175017?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27cacd4629
Lol, those look like hiking boots too and who the hell puts an American flag on Breds? lol, they used the olympics as a base and made em black and red and enlarged the swoosh. that junk is huge.. i hope they look similar but i still dont like those much.. maybe keep the red swooshes? who knows

Only way I'd cop the X's as of now is if they come up on iD. At $225 probably and then add in tax, at least I'd get a CW that I'd love. Granted, if better cws come out then I may reconsider.

Man, if these hit Nike ID I know the price for the +version is gonna be "Soap Drop" price...but, the only thing I like about the +version is the Swoosh

thinking I'm going to bite on a couple olympics...if it isn't too tough.

any idea on release numbers? Sep 29th?

looks like air-knight sold both his pairs of oly's at the 740 and 800 plus 55 bux shipping price point...smh :smh:

So far haven't really been blown away with any CW. Gave the breds crap when I saw the marqueesole pics but they looked better in the recent video. I'll wait to see them in person and hopefully grab them for around $100 to hoop in.

Last edited:
I really like the blue color on this shoe. And if it's not too limited I think I'm going after those. Still interested to see another white base version.

So far haven't really been blown away with any CW. Gave the breds crap when I saw the marqueesole pics but they looked better in the recent video. I'll wait to see them in person and hopefully grab them for around $100 to hoop in.

This shoe is truely ugly. Wish they leaned towards a design like the 9s. Oh well. I may cop those mangos :smile:

these shoes are essentially the 8s and ps8s combined with a backwards check

they're simple and too busy at the same time

They dont look that bad, im 180 worthy they arent ugly.

if these do come to nikeID they better have a good selection of colors and options rather than just red, blue, white, and black :smh:

rawdawg, can you comment on heel slippage if any? Looking at this angle of the backside, looks like heel slippage is really bad. It could be the tongue pushed forward that make it seem like there is a lot of room in there. Cankles would be perfect fit for this. Starting to look like this shoe was designed for Herman Munster. :x

rawdawg, can you comment on heel slippage if any? Looking at this angle of the backside, looks like heel slippage is really bad. It could be the tongue pushed forward that make it seem like there is a lot of room in there. Cankles would be perfect fit for this. Starting to look like this shoe was designed for Herman Munster. :x
I was wondering about this also. The padding around the collar looks very minimal and lockdown is one of the most important features in a shoe for me. But Its always hard to tell without seeing a shoe in person.

the dynamic flywire forced me to lace mine to the 7th eyelet and i didnt encounter any slippage while walking. i even had them semi loosely laced. wore them today, all day and they feel great.

i say the dynamic flywire forced me to lace to the 7th eyelet because the flywire will actually slip thru the hyperfuse if there is no lace holding it there. this doesnt happen easily, but it will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom