Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are actually going to spend 180+ on these lol
:rolleyes I dont know whats so funny about that? Shouldn't surprise anyone. Peeps spend 250+ on elites and have already been spending 180+ on Jordan XIs etc... OF course peeps are actually going to spend 180+ on these

^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^
that a sad story but at the end of the day. Your in line 1:00 or 12:00 in the morning. its dark and pocket full of money. That is a perfect scenario for a robber and its a line full of people. Que the Nas gif. You got to expect for something like that to happen and i don't care how the sneaker community was before i was born. That how is now and how life is now. Nike has little to no blame in this. The only thing i can say is to release exclusive shoes online but thats just my quick thought. Just got done taking a test and was my quick solution.

[h1]Nike, LeBron X and sneakerheads: Dying to be fresh[/h1]

By Stephen A. Crockett Jr.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...938804c-f84d-11e1-8253-3f495ae70650_blog.html

It's time to wake up.

Good points in that article and an even more interesting comment by a user named MEDE in that blog. Anyhow, the author talks about Nike limiting supply but that's far from the real issue. Have you seen the shoe? It's one of the most fake looking Foamposites to drop in a while - if it were pre-2010 they would be marked down in factory outlets nation-wide. Nevertheless the issue at hand is the rampant reselling that's making it hard to even acquire GRs. Case in the point the newbie that's posted below this thread asking 'how to resell?'.

THE SNEAKER COMMUNITY'S CURE FOR AIDS (ANYTHING IGNORANTLY DISGUSTING about SNEAKERS) = RANDOM RELEASE DATES!!!

P.S. I know that was a poooooooooooor acronym but you get the point... :lol:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...938804c-f84d-11e1-8253-3f495ae70650_blog.html

It's time to wake up.

Good points in that article and an even more interesting comment by a user named MEDE in that blog. Anyhow, the author talks about Nike limiting supply but that's far from the real issue. Have you seen the shoe? It's one of the most fake looking Foamposites to drop in a while - if it were pre-2010 they would be marked down in factory outlets nation-wide. Nevertheless the issue at hand is the rampant reselling that's making it hard to even acquire GRs. Case in the point the newbie that's posted below this thread asking 'how to resell?'.

THE SNEAKER COMMUNITY'S CURE FOR AIDS (ANYTHING IGNORANTLY DISGUSTING about SNEAKERS) = RANDOM RELEASE DATES!!!
P.S. I know that was a poooooooooooor acronym but you get the point... :lol:

Yeah everyone says...you cant blame nike, you cant blame MJ or Lebron. But the fact of the matter is the entities that can make change right away are doing nothing. to say "nike didnt force you to camp out" or "Jordan didnt force you to spend you whole check on that shoe" is morally an idiot and you dont understand the concept of what the word means.

one of these things IMO that would make the situation better. (i wont include lowering the cost of the shoes just because i wont ask anyone to take less money than they could get, for anything...resellers included)

1. NIKE PREORDER (six to eight weeks before any release date do a fully paid pre order via NDC) this shouldnt be hard considering that they can have a completely custom shoe to your door in the same amount of time.

2. Random release dates (as stated above) if there is nothing to wait in line for/camp out for...you know the rest.

3. release more quantities of certain shoes. (this applies to Jordan brand especially. they are still the major guilty party of releasing the hottest shoe during the holidays knowing that the supply comes nowhere close to the demand.

Lebron - what kind of world do we live in where even someone as rich and famous as him takes pride in having exclusive one of a kind kicks? MJ never went to the club and took pics of his kicks. if we saw any PE it was because major detective work had to be done. now its like its not enough to be rich, famous...now you have to be rich, famous and have the rub it in your face kicks. i know what you are gonna say already...wtf does that have to do with...etc etc.

bottom line. WHEN LEBRON IS TWEETING A PIC OF SOME ONE OF A KIND EXCLUSIVE FRUITY COLORED MONSTROSITY IT MAKES HYPEBEASTS GO CRAZY. which doesnt help at all.

Last edited:
Honestly, it's our fault for making the sneaker game what it is. Y'all can point the finger at Nike all you want but as a business, I'd love to have that type of brand awareness to have people salivating for products before they release. And you know why that is the way it is? Because of folks like us, the people that gotta have it before it drops and the folks that are willing to do whatever as long as they can secure a pair right when they drop. Easy to point fingers, but we ( as a whole over the years, not necessarily and literally US) have made the game what it is and this young man was only doing what hundreds of us have done before and paid an awful price. Nike may take some blame, but to say its all their fault is quite hypocritical.

It's time to wake up.
I hear this same sob story pretty much every release. There are more important things in life than sneakers. This story had nothing to do with Lebron X's. It's more sneaker related deaths. But hey, if you're guna sit outside of a store on the street with some cash in your hands, and you didn't think of a way to protect yourself, I'd blame your parents more than I'd blame Nike. I'm still laughing when I head over to pick up shoes in the AM right before opening and I ask all the little jits how long they camped for GR's, and they say 5+ hrs overnight while their parents are asleep in bed. I woulda caught a beatdown from my parents if I even asked to do this. So no, it's not as much Nike as it is the way people are raising their kids. From any business' standpoint, this is free advertising. You couldn't pay for this kind of exposure. It all makes perfect business sense.

I don't hear anyone crying to Apple when someone gets mugged/shot over iOS devices. And it happens A LOT.

@RawDawg34

I hear where you're coming from with your solution list. I suggested the pre-order thing too but I was told by members in this forum that Nike/Jordan Brand tried that before and it wasn't successful. I don't personally EVER remember that taking place but I wasn't going to argue with them.

2.Random Release dates are the only realistic solution to the ROOT problem of AIDS in the Sneaker Community. It just prevents soooooooo many things from campouts even to reselling to a certain extent. It forces back that relationship Sneaker Collectors used to develop with store employees, going in talking to the employees, buying non-hyped footwear and apparel on a non-major release day, and truly nurturing the culture as a whole with conversation about the sneaker passion with those closest to the product.

3.I cant see this helping Nike's demand factor and I believe they care about that heavily. If they supersaturate the market their product demand plummets because then it becomes too widely available for those "H B's" to thirst for and even some of the more pure collectors to go after before the product hits sale prices. I do understand it would help alot of collectors if they increased the chance of getting the shoe but for Nike they run the risk of it backfiring ya know.

As for the whole Lebron thing, I think its quite evident Lebron isn't exactly a cultural leader. Had he been more of a Leader I fully believe he could've persuaded Wade and Bosh to come to Cleveland instead of him go to Miami. He's a 26-27 year old Multi Millionaire with the hottest shoe in sneaker culture right now and wants to enjoy youth with all the flashy lights and attention that comes with it, I don't knock him for that. I'd like to think I'd be a little more responsible than him if put in that position but I really cant say, cuz I have quite experienced that level of notoriety.

The sneaker bubble will bust soon enough and things will revert back to how it used to be, everything in life does. Its why they call it the circle of life.

I hear this same sob story pretty much every release. There are more important things in life than sneakers. This story had nothing to do with Lebron X's. It's more sneaker related deaths. But hey, if you're guna sit outside of a store on the street with some cash in your hands, and you didn't think of a way to protect yourself, I'd blame your parents more than I'd blame Nike. I'm still laughing when I head over to pick up shoes in the AM right before opening and I ask all the little jits how long they camped for GR's, and they say 5+ hrs overnight while their parents are asleep in bed. I woulda caught a beatdown from my parents if I even asked to do this. So no, it's not as much Nike as it is the way people are raising their kids. From any business' standpoint, this is free advertising. You couldn't pay for this kind of exposure. It all makes perfect business sense.

I don't hear anyone crying to Apple when someone gets mugged/shot over iOS devices. And it happens A LOT.
What happened to the banking system and the country with those high interest loans that were marketed toward, and then received by, poorer folks? Those who didn't understand what they were signing on to, due to their disadvantaged socio economic conditions?

Last edited:

This isn't really focused on because these thefts are not based within the normal behavior of a culture where it can be countered by Apple. These thefts are more geared towards normal random crime. I don't hear about people that camp for the new iPhone for weeks being robbed, I wonder why that is. Make no mistake about, Nike CAN fix certain problems and still keep their brand awareness at an all time high, whether they choose to do so is another story. This is why people like Lebron and Jordan get labeled as "Sellouts" because they choose to put GREAT business practice over the well being of their consumers and the communities that they themselves were once apart of. You're saying because they made it out its ok to create the hysteria that may not allow the next Lebron James or M Jordan to get out as well because it increases their net worth? That is the definition of "Sellout" if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes there are more important things than getting your next billion when you have billions sitting in your portfolio already. You see where I'm coming from, there is plenty of fault to be shared by all parties. I don't think there is an innocent soul within this community dilemma.

Last edited:

What happened to the banking system and the country with those high interest loans that were marketed toward, and then received by, poorer folks? Those who didn't understand what they were signing on to, due to their disadvantaged socio economic conditions?
Lol, I was actually going to use the banking system as an analogy but decided not to. Go figure. The big five banks are all still sitting there collecting on those loans and screwing people over. It's nothing new. Instead of crying about Nike, people should be more worried about those banks, and other real-world issues.

People think when Obama vowed to prevent these same big five banks from getting too big to fail, and with all the taxpayer's bailouts, the big five would suffer. They now hold assets equaling 56% of the US economy. They actually made a 13% gain in US financial output since the bailout plan. 

Nike, like these banks, is sitting atop a pedestal. Banking is tough to forgo, as a lot of the conveniences in life are part of the banking system. Nike, however, can be forgone. It's up to the simpletons not to buy their product. But the way the hypemachine is rolling, I doubt it will be derailed anytime soon. They're hiking up prices and some people are still buying. It is what it is.

I think campouts should not even exist within the sneaker community (no offense to anybody that campouts) But camping out for a shoe release is beyond stupid and imo one of the largest problems. My shoe collection is massive and to this day I've never camped out for a pair of shoes in my life. I mean seriously I've seen prolblems arise with people at 8:00 am releases when people just came up a few hours early for a release so the thought of people sleeping on sidewalks in tents and sleeping bags just sounds like a problem waiting to happen. I don't think Apple products is a real good comparison either especially considering Apple products only come out a few times a year and usally are catered with security while people wait and is more organized. While with the sneaker world now, it's like an "exclusive" release comes out every week, which is "campout" worthy. I don't personally think random release dates would really help anything either because one way or another people/we'll still find out the release date, I mean we act like we don't know release dates from now to 2013 now. I think for more "special" shoes they should just produce a limited run amount but make them release to all general stores similar to how they do Jordan retros now, which pretty much come out to all stores and your usally able to get a pair as long as your up there early enough in the morning . Unlike limited Lebrons, Foams, and some other Nikes that only come to HOH or in certain areas.

The whole limited to certain stores is the problem IMO. In my area we have atleast 10 malls in a 50 mile radius and only one of those malls has a House of Hoops. House of Hoops is basically the only store to get the new LeBrons, KDs, Foams & Kobes. I have never even seen a pair of KD IVs in the stores.

This isn't really focused on because these thefts are not based within the normal behavior of a culture where it can be countered by Apple. These thefts are more geared towards normal random crime. I don't hear about people that camp for the new iPhone for weeks being robbed, I wonder why that is. Make no mistake about, Nike CAN fix certain problems and still keep their brand awareness at an all time high, whether they choose to do so is another story. This is why people like Lebron and Jordan get labeled as "Sellouts" because they choose to put GREAT business practice over the well being of their consumers and the communities that they themselves were once apart of. You're saying because they made it out its ok to create the hysteria that may not allow the next Lebron James or M Jordan to get out as well because it increases their net worth? That is the definition of "Sellout" if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes there are more important things than getting your next billion when you have billions sitting in your portfolio already. You see where I'm coming from, there is plenty of fault to be shared by all parties. I don't think there is an innocent soul within this community dilemma.
When it comes to business of course there isn't anyone "innocent." Stacking billions upon billions is the name of the game, when it comes to business there's never enough. I see where you're coming from, but you're not getting the point. People are getting mugged and robbed and shot BECAUSE they have an iPhone/iPad. These iOS devices hold great value in the secondary market, so they are an easy target. Much easier to sell an iPhone than an HTC ________. It's not like they rob someone and go, Oh nice, they got an iPhone. Score. Most of the time they see the white earbuds or the phone and pounce at them, just like they do when they see foams or Jordans.

You ever been to an iOS campout? People are older, well organized, and calm about things. Apple embraces it and brings out refreshments and constantly talks to the line. There is no idiots acting up and letting their friends cut in line. I guess you can attribute that to the demographic of people buying these devices. Most young sneakerheads don't care what phone they have, what anything really, just as long as they have the newest Nike release.

Your idea or "random time drops" only causes more chaos.. Most of the time in lines, people are acting out because they are worried they can't get their pair and need to make sure they get it by any means necessary. All Nike/FTL/anywhere needs to do is have some kind of signup/size lockdown prior to the launch. That's it. If I'm guaranteed my pair, I don't care how long it takes to checkout. I'll just chill. 

I think campouts should not even exist within the sneaker community (no offense to anybody that campouts) But camping out for a shoe release is beyond stupid and imo one of the largest problems. My shoe collection is massive and to this day I've never camped out for a pair of shoes in my life. I mean seriously I've seen prolblems arise with people at 8:00 am releases when people just came up a few hours early for a release so the thought of people sleeping on sidewalks in tents and sleeping bags just sounds like a problem waiting to happen. I don't think Apple products is a real good comparison either especially considering Apple products only come out a few times a year and usally are catered with security while people wait and is more organized. While with the sneaker world now, it's like an "exclusive" release comes out every week, which is "campout" worthy. I don't personally think random release dates would really help anything either because one way or another people/we'll still find out the release date, I mean we act like we don't know release dates from now to 2013 now. I think for more "special" shoes they should just produce a limited run amount but make them release to all general stores similar to how they do Jordan retros now, which pretty much come out to all stores and your usally able to get a pair as long as your up there early enough in the morning . Unlike limited Lebrons, Foams, and some other Nikes that only come to HOH or in certain areas.

The point of the Random Release date is to prevent campouts. If the release date information is privileged and holds punishment if improperly leaked it will help tremendously with the campout/easy target for robbery factor. I don't think anybody acts like we don't have an idea of 2013 releases but that is because Nike as a company has people leaking info and release date info isn't something secretive. Take Apple for example, they don't tell people the exact release date of their newest product until a week or two before it releases. Holding that information quiet is not impossible if its something the company wants to do. Random Release dates are the beginning of the solution.

Lol, I was actually going to use the banking system as an analogy but decided not to. Go figure. The big five banks are all still sitting there collecting on those loans and screwing people over. It's nothing new. Instead of crying about Nike, people should be more worried about those banks, and other real-world issues.

People think when Obama vowed to prevent these same big five banks from getting too big to fail, and with all the taxpayer's bailouts, the big five would suffer. They now hold assets equaling 56% of the US economy. They actually made a 13% gain in US financial output since the bailout plan. 

Nike, like these banks, is sitting atop a pedestal. Banking is tough to forgo, as a lot of the conveniences in life are part of the banking system. Nike, however, can be forgone. It's up to the simpletons not to buy their product. But the way the hypemachine is rolling, I doubt it will be derailed anytime soon. They're hiking up prices and some people are still buying. It is what it is.
There is nothing wrong with being aware of all things relative, then being able to take a stand against them.

Random releases work wonders. Case in point, Liverpools. Yeah it's a GR but you know even GRs sell out nowadays. Just gotta try that out on a limited release. If people still camp out on random releases then there really isn't a clear cut solution to all of this unless it's moving towards the pre-order route.

When it comes to business of course there isn't anyone "innocent." Stacking billions upon billions is the name of the game, when it comes to business there's never enough. I see where you're coming from, but you're not getting the point. People are getting mugged and robbed and shot BECAUSE they have an iPhone/iPad. These iOS devices hold great value in the secondary market, so they are an easy target. Much easier to sell an iPhone than an HTC ________. It's not like they rob someone and go, Oh nice, they got an iPhone. Score. Most of the time they see the white earbuds or the phone and pounce at them, just like they do when they see foams or Jordans.

You ever been to an iOS campout? People are older, well organized, and calm about things. Apple embraces it and brings out refreshments and constantly talks to the line. There is no idiots acting up and letting their friends cut in line. I guess you can attribute that to the demographic of people buying these devices. Most young sneakerheads don't care what phone they have, what anything really, just as long as they have the newest Nike release.

Your idea or "random time drops" only causes more chaos.. Most of the time in lines, people are acting out because they are worried they can't get their pair and need to make sure they get it by any means necessary. All Nike/FTL/anywhere needs to do is have some kind of signup/size lockdown prior to the launch. That's it. If I'm guaranteed my pair, I don't care how long it takes to checkout. I'll just chill. 

I fully get your point, simply just don't agree with it. I'm aware a business has a main priority of increasing revenue at any cost, that does NOT make it right as far as the well being of the community that buys its product. I know you'll probably say they don't care about that but as a CONSUMER yourself you should NOT be ok with that mindframe.

The random release would only cause more chaos? Please explain that, I'd love to hear how you came to that conclusion. The point of the random release is to prevent the lines in the 1st place, so at what point does chaos have the opportunity to manifest?

No I've never been to an iOS campout because I'm well aware the product will continue to be mass produced throughout the year, so there is really no rush to get that phone seeing as its not a finite product. The demographic a products is marketed towards makes a HUGE difference in what a line will eventually become but the fact the shoe is a finite item is more of the reason people act crazy when they cant get the shoe. Apple products will be there again in a week, that shoe won't.

The point is Nike can change procedure to help solve problems. Apple is a bad comparison because there is nothing they can do to prevent theft of their products short of ceasing to sell their product entirely, this is not the case with Nike. Get what I'm saying?

"If I'm guaranteed my pair, I don't care how long it takes to checkout. I'll just chill" Are you saying you act a fool in the line if you don't get your shoe?

I fully get your point, simply just don't agree with it. I'm aware a business has a main priority of increasing revenue at any cost, that does NOT make it right as far as the well being of the community that buys its product. I know you'll probably say they don't care about that but as a CONSUMER yourself you should NOT be ok with that mindframe.

The random release would only cause more chaos? Please explain that, I'd love to hear how you came to that conclusion. The point of the random release is to prevent the lines in the 1st place, so at what point does chaos have the opportunity to manifest?

No I've never been to an iOS campout because I'm well aware the product will continue to be mass produced throughout the year, so there is really no rush to get that phone seeing as its not a finite product. The demographic a products is marketed towards makes a HUGE difference in what a line will eventually become but the fact the shoe is a finite item is more of the reason people act crazy when they cant get the shoe. Apple products will be there again in a week, that shoe won't.

The point is Nike can change procedure to help solve problems. Apple is a bad comparison because there is nothing they can do to prevent theft of their products short of ceasing to sell their product entirely, this is not the case with Nike. Get what I'm saying?

"If I'm guaranteed my pair, I don't care how long it takes to checkout. I'll just chill" Are you saying you act a fool in the line if you don't get your shoe?
I've personally been a part of a random release. The Orlando All Star Game Shoes Riot Fiasco. For a whole weekend over 1000 people roamed Florida Mall hoping that HOH would release the ASG pairs of shoes they had. No one knew exactly when the shoes would release. They ended up releasing on Monday morning, after the ASG. During Saturday and Sunday, people were literally loitering the mall just sitting around HOH/FA/Champs waiting for an announcement. It was unreal. People knew the shoes were releasing at some random point, so they just sat around. Literally sat around all weekend. Foot Action in the same mall had some random drops all throughout the weekend too. Cement IV and Dave White 1's on Friday, Concords and X's on Saturday etc etc. and people sat around and waited for the shoes all weekend. Point of all this, random drops create more chaos. 

Apple products usually are scarce around the holidays and people get more desperate. There's a reason they stand in line all day trying to get an iPhone..

Please don't come to any conclusions with me either. I really don't have to wait in line anymore. I've formed connects throughout the years and have no reason to act a fool in line. Like the example above, for the Galaxy Foams, people were acting a fool so they could try to get them. Even in line, I don't act a fool. My life is worth more than a pair of leather and glue. It's just to some they have it twisted.

There is nothing wrong with being aware of all things relative, then being able to take a stand against them.
1000000% agree with your statement. I'm just surprised people are more worried that a shoe company, which they can boycott if they chose, than the banks and the financial institutes they are more directly tied into. Priorities are not straight, that is all I'm saying. 

I've personally been a part of a random release. The Orlando All Star Game Shoes Riot Fiasco. For a whole weekend over 1000 people roamed Florida Mall hoping that HOH would release the ASG pairs of shoes they had. No one knew exactly when the shoes would release. They ended up releasing on Monday morning, after the ASG. During Saturday and Sunday, people were literally loitering the mall just sitting around HOH/FA/Champs waiting for an announcement. It was unreal. People knew the shoes were releasing at some random point, so they just sat around. Literally sat around all weekend. Foot Action in the same mall had some random drops all throughout the weekend too. Cement IV and Dave White 1's on Friday, Concords and X's on Saturday etc etc. and people sat around and waited for the shoes all weekend. Point of all this, random drops create more chaos. 

Apple products usually are scarce around the holidays and people get more desperate. There's a reason they stand in line all day trying to get an iPhone..

Please don't come to any conclusions with me either. I really don't have to wait in line anymore. I've formed connects throughout the years and have no reason to act a fool in line. Like the example above, for the Galaxy Foams, people were acting a fool so they could try to get them. Even in line, I don't act a fool. My life is worth more than a pair of leather and glue. It's just to some they have it twisted.

There was NOTHING random about that Orlando release. I too was there for that, the shoe was scheduled to release for that Friday night/Saturday Morning or atleast that was the consensus amongst the people but due to the insane crowd that were aware of the initially scheduled release date the Mall security and store decided to hold back the release in hopes the crowd would disperse. That is NOT a random release, that was a scheduled release that went horribly wrong and got delayed. Thats not at all what is meant by Random Release.

The only Random Releases we've seen for any Sig Line Nike shoes have been the Lebron Lows sans the Floridian. The demand for the Lebron Lows don't have the popularity to judge whether Random Releases would be effective.

Only reason people stay in line for Apple products is to get it by a certain day to meet gift expectations etc, that is not the case with shoe releases. Shoe release lines are due to the shoe being GONE once its sold. That is not the case with Apple, you're comparing Apples and Oranges...no pun but how fitting is that. :D

I'm making no assumptions about you, I don't know you and I've never met you. I was just asking you a question about something you wrote. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
1000000% agree with your statement. I'm just surprised people are more worried that a shoe company, which they can boycott if they chose, than the banks and the financial institutes they are more directly tied into. Priorities are not straight, that is all I'm saying. 
You are correct, and I agree. But here's the thing, not many lower income, then poorly educated communities know anything about the banking system, and this isn't by mistake. This is the reason that they got into trouble with the banks in the first place. All they saw, was that I can get a house!

It's the same thing with these shoes.

Last edited:

There was NOTHING random about that Orlando release. I too was there for that, the shoe was scheduled to release for that Friday night/Saturday Morning but due to the insane crowd that were aware of the initially scheduled release date the Mall security and store decided to hold back the release in hopes the crowd would disperse. That is NOT a random release, that was a scheduled release that went horribly wrong and got delayed. Thats not at all what is meant by Random Release.

The only Random Releases we've seen for any Sig Line Nike shoes have been the Lebron Lows sans the Floridian. The demand for the Lebron Lows don't have the popularity to judge whether Random Releases would be effective.

Only reason people stay in line for Apple products is to get it by a certain day to meet gift expectations etc, that is not the case with shoe releases. Shoe release lines are due to the shoe being GONE once its sold. That is not the case with Apple, you're comparing Apples and Oranges...no pun but how fitting is that.
happy.gif

I'm making no assumptions about you, I don't know you and I've never met you. I was just asking you a question about something you wrote. Nothing more, nothing less.
It turned pretty random once they proclaimed they were no longer selling the shoes at this particular mall anymore. And then they randomly dropped them on Monday. All while the masses were still there waiting, even though they said they were no longer selling the shoes. (started off as a not selling this weekend to not selling at all straight from the East Coast Nike VP's mouth).

You think random releases will detract people from release issues? You know why Jordans release on a Saturday now? It's so kids don't act like idiots and cut class for sneakers. Nike DID do something a while back. If an item is highly sought after, Nike can pretend it is a random release, but once the shoes hit a store's stock room, people know they're there and will do more stupid things like those kids in Texas that tried to break into a Foot Action via the roof of the mall. From shipping manifests to corporate emails concerning when to "randomly" release them, its not hard to get information on a release from a major chain. Which will lead to more foolery. If one dummy sits outside HOH saying he thinks a shoe will release soon, I guarantee there will be more dummies lining up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom