Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

^yeah, get your post count up so you can list your keds...

There it is.

You are afraid that intelligent conversation will lower the value of an already overpriced shoe, one made completely out of plastic, destroying any chance of your ability to resell. 

May a wicked leak in your domicile destroy all of your sneaker collection.

There it is.

You are afraid that intelligent conversation will lower the value of an already overpriced shoe, one made completely out of plastic, destroying any chance of your ability to resell. 

LMAO!!!!! That last line was hilarious!

But there are people in these forums that will discuss topics that are relevant to more than just the appearance of the shoe. Adults that enjoy intelligent conversation, even respectfully heated debates, will continue to post in this forum because it's relevant to Lebron's signature line. And SOOO what if Long did wanna get his post count up, why is that so frowned upon??? To Long and anybody else that wants to partake in conversations amongst the intellectuals in this thread I welcome and encourage it! Nobody wants to just see 100 pics per post, although your pics are pretty decent Blossom.

ALL LOVE!

Why all this barrage of text? On both fourms???
never read anything over 5 sentances on here
I think they need to apply the "tweet" limit in here 140 chactors or less
U want to write novels, go get a book deal...

No. They do not need to apply a tweet limit. If someone doesnt want to read something, scroll over it. It's that simple. People nowadays dont want to read anything anymore. It's why kids get dumber every new generation.

No. They do not need to apply a tweet limit. If someone doesnt want to read something, scroll over it. It's that simple. People nowadays dont want to read anything anymore. It's why kids get dumber every new generation.

Fellow Chicago NT what's up! That's real, major reason why Cheif Keef is repping Chicago on a slightly national scale now with that ignorant youth movement.

By the way, while picking up the Penny V at my HOH this morning I got to talking to an employee about the Lebron X and X+ pricing. He stated every color is going to be released at both price points but big colorways may just have a 50/50 allotment with super low quantity. He also mentioned that the $180 version will be Nike+ ready, supposedly Nike learned a lesson for the Hyperdunk+ debacle of colorway releases that unintentionally forced people to have more than one set of the chip. Don't know how true that stuff is but it's what he told me so here's hoping!

I found this part incredibly interesting...

Suspicion immediately landed on a network of “sneakerhead” bloggers, enthusiasts who closely follow news of new shoe 
styles

and don’t necessarily follow traditional journalistic protocols. Some product bloggers, for example, have been known to accept money or free products in exchange for favorable commentary, a practice that has attracted the attention of the Federal Trade Commission, which regulates advertising.

Sole Collector?

This should come as NO surprise, there are even posters on boards who work for the companies to priase products and create hype, some "trollers" are even paid to act the way they do as well.

since when is copying and pasting an article written by someone else an intelligent conversation?

dolphinu.jpg

If these ate executed close to this I might just hv to get a pair

Last edited by a moderator:
There it is.

hahah your always bashing nike.  If you dont like the shoes why even come into the nike forum?  

since when is copying and pasting an article written by someone else an intelligent conversation?
If you have to come in here for intelligent conversation that tells me one thing:
You must be an iphone user.
Hello Siri what’s my schedule look like today?
It’s wide open, NO scheduled events for years to come!
Siri, where is Jenny?
I don’t know you have no friends or contacts, except for Domino’s pizza
Siri, can we talk?
No, you’re a loser good-bye and just get a prepaid trac phone please

Last edited:
Fellow Chicago NT what's up! That's real, major reason why Cheif Keef is repping Chicago on a slightly national scale now with that ignorant youth movement.
By the way, while picking up the Penny V at my HOH this morning I got to talking to an employee about the Lebron X and X+ pricing. He stated every color is going to be released at both price points but big colorways may just have a 50/50 allotment with super low quantity. He also mentioned that the $180 version will be Nike+ ready, supposedly Nike learned a lesson for the Hyperdunk+ debacle of colorway releases that unintentionally forced people to have more than one set of the chip. Don't know how true that stuff is but it's what he told me so here's hoping!

THIS^^^
This is one of the best if not THE best bits of info...the $180 versions being Nike+ ready etc...I am heading out to HoH in a few and a Champs grand reopening (I think) so I will try to confirm if this is actually the case or at least see what anybody might know about it...keep your fingers crossed NT fam!!

Glad to be back to the kicks...even though I was gonna jump on the "release schedule" band wagon lol...just read up on everything late. :tongue:

LONG gets this type of treatment in every thread he posts in. But the tone of the argument he makes takes on a sense of nastiness and personal attack-type feel and essentially he loses the validity of what he is trying to argue. If he didn't make it seem like we are all illiterate children I wouldn't have a problem with his info cause a lot of it is good stuff. The way he types it though, makes me forget what he is saying and makes me not want to read his posts.

@RawDawg34
I hear where you're coming from with your solution list. I suggested the pre-order thing too but I was told by members in this forum that Nike/Jordan Brand tried that before and it wasn't successful. I don't personally EVER remember that taking place but I wasn't going to argue with them.
2.Random Release dates are the only realistic solution to the ROOT problem of AIDS in the Sneaker Community. It just prevents soooooooo many things from campouts even to reselling to a certain extent. It forces back that relationship Sneaker Collectors used to develop with store employees, going in talking to the employees, buying non-hyped footwear and apparel on a non-major release day, and truly nurturing the culture as a whole with conversation about the sneaker passion with those closest to the product.
3.I cant see this helping Nike's demand factor and I believe they care about that heavily. If they supersaturate the market their product demand plummets because then it becomes too widely available for those "H B's" to thirst for and even some of the more pure collectors to go after before the product hits sale prices. I do understand it would help alot of collectors if they increased the chance of getting the shoe but for Nike they run the risk of it backfiring ya know.
As for the whole Lebron thing, I think its quite evident Lebron isn't exactly a cultural leader. Had he been more of a Leader I fully believe he could've persuaded Wade and Bosh to come to Cleveland instead of him go to Miami. He's a 26-27 year old Multi Millionaire with the hottest shoe in sneaker culture right now and wants to enjoy youth with all the flashy lights and attention that comes with it, I don't knock him for that. I'd like to think I'd be a little more responsible than him if put in that position but I really cant say, cuz I have quite experienced that level of notoriety.
The sneaker bubble will bust soon enough and things will revert back to how it used to be, everything in life does. Its why they call it the circle of life.

I'm not buying something I don't want, so an employee can "supposedly" help me get something limited later on.

I'm not buying something I don't want, so an employee can "supposedly" help me get something limited later on.

.....Whaaa? :lol:

So you're saying you only buy Hyped stuff on Saturday release days? You never buy anything off the display wall that isn't sold out on first day? No normal clothing or everyday slides, or casual T Shirts, or hooping shorts, nothing of that nature...

Interesting...

Last edited:
Why all this barrage of text? On both fourms???
never read anything over 5 sentances on here
I think they need to apply the "tweet" limit in here 140 chactors or less
U want to write novels, go get a book deal...

If these ate executed close to this I might just hv to get a pair
hahah your always bashing nike.  If you dont like the shoes why even come into the nike forum?  
Perhaps if you didn't ask such a loaded question, I may have at least a tiny bit of respect for it, then responding in depth.

So why don't you sit right there, then wait for my explanation.
[h1]Lebron X Release Likely Won't Happen At Midnight Thanks To New Nike Rules[/h1]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/21/lebron-x-release-nike-rules_n_1819817.html

Last edited:
.....Whaaa? :lol:
So you're saying you only buy Hyped stuff on Saturday release days? You never buy anything off the display wall that isn't sold out on first day? No normal clothing or everyday slides, or casual T Shirts, or hooping shorts, nothing of that nature...
Interesting...

Naw I'm saying I wear a 15 or 16. Those hyped up releases are usually the only times those stores have my size.

There it is.

LMAO!!!!! That last line was hilarious!
But there are people in these forums that will discuss topics that are relevant to more than just the appearance of the shoe. Adults that enjoy intelligent conversation, even respectfully heated debates, will continue to post in this forum because it's relevant to Lebron's signature line. And SOOO what if Long did wanna get his post count up, why is that so frowned upon??? To Long and anybody else that wants to partake in conversations amongst the intellectuals in this thread I welcome and encourage it! Nobody wants to just see 100 pics per post, although your pics are pretty decent Blossom.
ALL LOVE!

You talk about intelligent conversation, respectful debates, and refer to yourself and Mr. Adidas as intellectuals, yet you LYAO at his vitriolic comment towards one of the biggest, and most positive contributors to this site. Because wishing for the destruction of a dude's massive sneaker collection is positively intellectual!

You talk about intelligent conversation, respectful debates, and refer to yourself and Mr. Adidas as intellectuals, yet you LYAO at his vitriolic comment towards one of the biggest, and most positive contributors to this site. Because wishing for the destruction of a dude's massive sneaker collection is positively intellectual!

All i did was laugh at the sentence. I continuously promote brotherhood and unity in all these threads. I even complimented Blossom for his pics, they are very nice. Don't do too much reaching. i sincerely believe we all can really help each other if we get over our egos and snobby attitudes cuz we all have them to a certain degree. There is strength in numbers and if we realized that, we could insure every positive NT member never misses a release and dictates how Nike does business to a certain extent. Not trying to MLK the thread but seriously all I wanna do is enjoy my passion and assist anybody that has the same passion as I...

Last edited:
*tinfoil hat on*

How wild would it be if AKA was actually a s*le c*llector secret operative sent to destroy NT from the inside by giving all of the contributors/readers that Jon Stewart watching Fox News feeling whenever they thought about what used to be their favorite threads.

*tinfoil hat off*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom