Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE PUNCH LINE IN THE JOKE IS THAT ALL THE NIKE + 315 VERSIONS WILL BE THE BEST COLORWAYS ... WHAT A SWINDLE :lol:

Reading is fundamental. He said the SB CW is mainly a LeBron colorway and that Other lines are using it.

I feel you, South beach colorway is the Lebron line's property. Other shoes may imitate but it's a certified Lebron line colorway. Even the Griffey's and Hyperposite are slightly off colorwise. People just see any shade of blueish pink and they say SB, naw that ain't it.

Last edited:
ESPN doing a full article on the Price of the Nike+ version is crazy, Lebron is a damn Phenomenon!!!
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8288491/nike-sell-newest-lebron-james-sneaker-300
Not to mention the comment board is INCREDIBLY RACIST
mean.gif
Why are you surprised? The Internet has given racists a safe haven.

Anyway, the media has been acted irresponsibly in reporting this story. In the articles I've read since this morning, no one has reported that there is a $180 version of the shoe. Also, most have failed to mention that the $315 features Nike+ technology. Anything for ad revenue due to clicks on the misleading story.

Anyway, the media has been acted irresponsibly in reporting this story. In the articles I've read since this morning, no one has reported that there is a $180 version of the shoe. Also, most have failed to mention that the $315 features Nike+ technology. Anything for ad revenue due to clicks on the misleading story.

I agree

But this bad press might cause Nike to rethink prices just like the negative press caused them to try and have more organized releases.

the + version will have an embroidered swoosh. the regular version will not have it. and it does make the shoe look a lot better. but its not worth 150 dollars more than the regular version that is already high.

Unless + technology that means Bron is coming to my house to play ball I don't give a **** about that technology just like 99% of consumers. Nike is giving people things they don't want but telling them to pay for it anyway, it's nuts.  But what Nike will do is release the best (limited) cws to ensure that these + models move.  They are laughing at all these suckers that will a premium for technology they don't even need or want. 

Last edited:
Probably $400 with tax :x :x :smh:

I just can't justify that. Brutal.

--

VERY intriguing to see how the national media picked up on this story today. Do I think the negative press will change Nike's pricepoint on these? No chance. These retail prices are really pushing it, though, even from a sneaker collector's viewpoint. A big reason why I have 10+ KD IV's to 3 Lebron IX's was the pricepoint.

Another thing that they have failed to mention is that Nike's elite line of soccer shoes have been $400+ in some cases since before World Cup 2010.

THE PUNCH LINE IN THE JOKE IS THAT ALL THE NIKE + 315 VERSIONS WILL BE THE BEST COLORWAYS ... WHAT A SWINDLE :lol:

Yup, pretty much....and funny thing is that $315 would be considered a deal compared to the resell prices :smh: ...i'll just wait for the outlet pairs

i love the lion lace lock but its not worth that extra money. but apperently some shoe "analyst" is saying they will retail @ 290 because Nike is weary of crossing the 300 line.

just psychologically i think if these were 290 many people would cop even if its only 10-25 dollars less.

Nike could release the X low with the Nike+ style added on (lace lock, special swoosh) without the nike tech for around 210-250

would u cop?

Last edited:
We all know Nike is going to shaft us by putting the good colorways on the 315 dollar shoes while the cheaper (LOL) 180 dollar shoes will get the crap paint jobs. :smh:

The only pair I wanted, of the ones I've seen, are the USA joints... If they only come in the Nike+ then I'm good, I got homies and rulers for that...

So regular Xs are $185 and elites are $315 ?

I really want to pick up the Olympic Xs and the Orange Xs but hopefully they don't sell out.

Were was the media when Reebok released the $65,000 Iverson shoe?

Last edited:
We all know Nike is going to shaft us by putting the good colorways on the 315 dollar shoes while the cheaper (LOL) 180 dollar shoes will get the crap paint jobs. :smh:

I agree they might try this but how many colorways are they realistically going to release with the + tech? I can't imagine a bunch.

pretty much, especially since Nike is already doing it with this year's Hyperdunk
the colorways have been much better on the Hyperdunk+ so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom