Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a few that will be that haven't been seen here yet.:wink:
[/quote]

Can you share any insight that you have about the upcoming color ways without compromising yourself?

I know a few that will be that haven't been seen here yet.
wink.gif
Can you share any insight that you have about the upcoming color ways without compromising yourself?[/quote]
There will be some regular X $180 pairs that will have some desirable colorways. Won't all be saved for X+.

The White Floridians are 
pimp.gif
 in Person.

and

Giving them a pass because I like them?
The pricing pass has been given long ago. Spending 300 on sneakers is not unprecedented. Nike wants some of that.
People need to stop acting like Nike is in business to be fair. Either accept it and navigate accordingly or move on. None of this is new. They know "sneakerheads." It ain't about the price, its about making them as appealing as possible.
Sneakerheads, as far as Nike sees it, don't take stands. I can't tell the difference between a sneakerhead and a hypebeast these days.
Don't look to Nike for anything morally sound.

Nah brother, it's not so much the price but rather the overall design. If you look at the line from I-IX they've all been distinctly different. It's OK for the Hyperposite to resember the 'Bron VIII as it's not part of the line, but this shoe - it's the 'Bron X, it needs to be different.

On another note, is LBJ's signature anywhere on the shoe? Tongue? Sole?

No not necessarily, there has to be a price where people stop buying basketball shoe. The higher Nike prices retail the higher Resellers price the shoes on the aftermarket, eventually reaching a point where no sane person is going to purchase. That is assuming "Sneakerheads" are sane to begin with ya know. I think most of us are functioning on the assumption no matter what a "Sneakerhead" has to have the shoe they desire but I'm pretty sure there is a breaking point where Nike hits the very maxmium they can charge and still have people buy while forcing Resellers to price the shoe on the aftermarket JUST out of the reach of that demographic. Who knows really seeing as we are kind of nutty considering the fact most of us own 40+ pairs of shoes yet only have 2 feet...
:D

well SB 8s are still selling for 800+ on ebay...not to mention the resale prices for the KD Nerfs, Yeezys, etc.

nike is a business with intelligent people, and im sure they know how to read a supply and demand graph considering i learned it my freshman year of college :lol: they arent just throwing random numbers out there to see what happens.. they know exactly what they're doing

Last edited:
Nah brother, it's not so much the price but rather the overall design. If you look at the line from I-IX they've all been distinctly different. It's OK for the Hyperposite to resember the 'Bron VIII as it's not part of the line, but this shoe - it's the 'Bron X, it needs to be different.
On another note, is LBJ's signature anywhere on the shoe? Tongue? Sole?

it's on the inside view of the tongue tab. i guess that explains the need to put the tongue tab that high.

There will be some regular X $180 pairs that will have some desirable colorways. Won't all be saved for X+.

The White Floridians are :pimp:  in Person.

and

i am a jets fan but i damn sure appreciate da dolphins :nthat: colors & will probably purchase a pair if da colorway is done right & is hopefully $180 :D.

Gold medals will be copped with no hesitation. I love this shoe from the get. Look forwarded to other colorways. I hope they are easier to cop with that price tag plus if the Kd and Kobe's drop that same day, I think folks will go for those first

well SB 8s are still selling for 800+ on ebay...not to mention the resale prices for the KD Nerfs, Yeezys, etc.
nike is a business with intelligent people, and im sure they know how to read a supply and demand graph considering i learned it my freshman year of college :lol: they arent just throwing random numbers out there to see what happens.. they know exactly what they're doing

I'm sorry, kinda failing to see the relevance your post had to mine...my apologies...

HOLD UP!

Sneaker news is posting this as the Lebron X Olympic Sports pack+ thats releasing on 9/29. Whats with the different color???

EDIT: Guess article says this pic is an early release without the Nike+? Huh...Sneakernews promotes selling fakes now? And from a 0 rated seller at that... :smh:

Last edited:
A lot of people don't know basic business. If you don't think a shoe is worth $300 don't buy it. But if Nike produces 5,000 shoes worth $300 and 5,000 people buy them then what you think means nothing :tongue:

LOL at the idiot who follow these blogs religiously thinking info is a 100.
you can tell who the younger cats are
we need more of jmadidas type of info
vs
hey gaiz check out dis web blogz i red

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TRUTH! But at the same time I'm thinking most of us can decipher what we're reading...

for those who can't...keep it movin'!

HOLD UP!
Sneaker news is posting this as the Lebron X Olympic Sports pack+ thats releasing on 9/29. Whats with the different color???

EDIT: Guess article says this pic is an early release without the Nike+? Huh...Sneakernews promotes selling fakes now? And from a 0 rated seller at that... :smh:

That seller's auction is a damn joke! All he can say in his description is how he makes no claims and his only guarantee is that the pictures are EXACTLY what he's selling...yeah...some cheeseball FAKES!! SMH at Sneaker News for posting that PERIOD! :x :smh:

Last edited:
LOL at the idiot who follow these blogs religiously thinking info is a 100.
you can tell who the younger cats are
we need more of jmadidas type of info
vs
hey gaiz check out dis web blogz i red

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
TRUTH! But at the same time I'm thinking most of us can decipher what we're reading...
for those who can't...keep it movin'!

It never ceases to amaze me how the same people that yell preserve the culture, the game aint the same, sneakerhead this sneakerhead that, old school old school blah blah blah are the same cats that dont miss the smallest opportunity to insult someone for the most insignificant thing. :smh:

All Love :D

come on now sneakernews really ?

"While the rest of the sneaker world has very much settled down with the Olympic theme what with the games well over, Nike Basketball still has some unfinished business to settle. Perhaps the most exciting piece of business is the release of the Nike LeBron X+ with the USA look similar to that which LeBron James debuted during the gold medal game. Word has just arrived that the big day is September 29th, with the Nike LeBron X+ Sport Pack going up for grabs for $290, a slightly lower price than initially reported thanks to that initial backlash. Click through with us to check out a rare early chance to pick up the Nike LeBron X ‘USA’ without the Nike+ benefits and a slightly different colorway (peep the sole sectioning) right now from kwyle2012 on eBay."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom