Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT $1000 BUT THEY WILL SURE PUSH $400+, AS THAT IS PROBABLY THE BARE MINIMUM THAT WOULD YEILD A PROFIT WORTH PURSUING. THEY ARE THE ONLY 10 I WANT SO FAR, AND ALSO THE ONLY ONE I'VE HEARD PEOPLE I RUN WITH OR OTHER SNEAKERHEADS TALK ABOUT FROM THE LINE SO FAR. MOST I KNOW ARE GUNNING FOR THESE OR THE KD'S THIS WEEKEND.
I have called all the stores--HOH is the only one that can say they will have it--no details on how it will go down till Thurs--

FL, Champs, FA don't even know till Thurs if they are even getting them--Anyone else know anything?

Quote:
did you just compared lbj and jordan brand quality?
sick.gif

try balling in your charcoal 7s and let's see how long it holds compared to the 'plastic' lebron X's
i ball in my orion 7s and my bulls 13s, my homeboys had three pairs of lebrons 7s 8s 9s lasted about 3 months each, and im talkin bout real deal 7,8 games a day hoopin, and a kobe and my orions are in better shape than his lebrons but my 13's could pass vnds easily no creasing at all. ive hooped in em since they came out. its just the fact that lebrons are 270$ of plastic. even in ballin in em i seen a pair lebron had on feet in the playoffs last year, mesh rippin insole craked from a couple hrs of gaming, but i rememberd Lebron dont pay for them **** he gets em free so he doesn have to come off 300 per pair, when we do, all bein said i want a pair for 10 yrs down the road. 

i just cant understand the hype on lebrons. i mean c'mon man its plastic, 300$ for plastic and then complain about JB prices, at least you get some form of suede, leather, not just 100% plastic, plus they look so Generic nothing like the first series of lebrons those were tight, but these, not worth the loot.and im tryin to give em a chance. 

I'm with you as far as the plastic shoes. I'm completely sick of hyperfuse on shoes.

I was actually happy when the price was 300 hundred, thought it might give some people some second thoughts. 270 isn't bothering people, sounds like tons of folks are after these Olympics, hope I can grab them. Still debating size though. Half size up like the 9s or TTS? Not sure yet.

I was actually happy when the price was 300 hundred, thought it might give some people some second thoughts. 270 isn't bothering people, sounds like tons of folks are after these Olympics, hope I can grab them. Still debating size though. Half size up like the 9s or TTS? Not sure yet.

Nike might just have to start charging $400 for the hype to die down.

The only pairs of these that interest me are the Oly's with the Gold swoosh, those are hard, but paying 270 is outta hand IMO.. There's no regular release without the Nike+ ?

Ppl are tripping way too much over the availability of the GMs. I think they'll be relatively easy to cop, but what do I know

So far, what are the non-Plus versions that are slated to come out and when do they come out

Dudes really beasting over 300 dollar shoes

Crowns going for 1000

Might as well get some South Beaches or Yeezys

Most of the colorways I've seen look good, but I'm sold on the Carbon (or Black Diamond) colorway.

I've been a fan of all-black LeBron's since the IVs, so these Carbon Xs are a must cop.

Last edited:
You have any info on how available?
Man, ppl can think these are gonna be a easy cop all they want...It's gonna be a lot of sad faces come Saturday morning. So, if you really want these shoes, I wld highly recommend you don't sleep on these...especially these USA's

Here's Detail Pics Of The "Blue Diamond" Gs Version..
They look nice in the GS...so, I'm pretty sure in our sizes they shld look really nice...then Nikestore has the matching shirt to go w/ these too. Which I'm tryna see if I shld wait or buy now???

any info on the NY HOH releases for the USA lebrons?? and if they are a raffle any idea when they are giving the tickets out??

Lmao at 400 retail... even at 5 bills peeps will still copp.... we prolly all been brainwashed already....
Nike knows we will eat just bout anything... mke it limited n it gives u that lil xtra push to copp.... its sad but its true...
Hw mny mind changed already? Eazy pass to might copp to buy xtra n all dat good stuf...

Lmao at 400 retail... even at 5 bills peeps will still copp.... we prolly all been brainwashed already....
Nike knows we will eat just bout anything... mke it limited n it gives u that lil xtra push to copp.... its sad but its true...
Hw mny mind changed already? Eazy pass to might copp to buy xtra n all dat good stuf...

True....What has this world come to :smh: Some ppl will go to great lengths just to acquire a pair of shoes these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom