Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The USA brons are beautiful..can't justify paying nike reseller prices tho..not that I even had a chance to get these :lol:

I never thought i would say this but im so happy the price tag is 270.00 because they were all raffled at my house of hoops and i only got them because the price is that high and no one wants to pay it, sold out tho. Very pleased with the shoe feels great, cant wait for next weekend!

Was their any other sites that listed these I thought other stores would get them as the lebrons were the only house of hoops exclusive.

nevermind thought i was in KD thread.

Last edited:
Man these things look SOOO much better once you unlace the factory choke job they have going on. Walking out of the store got a Crown Jewel offer but unfortunately it was a size 14. I ended up with quite a few pairs of Lebrons, going fishing with all this trade bait. Congrats to all those that purchased, goodluck next time to all that missed.

for those who were able to purchase on NDC did you go thru the new releases webpage or the actual twitter link?? i had 2 computers up and running and once the links were posted all shoes had sizes to select from but i got the following error message when i clicked add to card,

"Unfortunately, this product is currently not available because others added it to their shopping cart first. But do not give up just yet. If they do not check out within the next few minutes, it may become available for you. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-0000000]"

any one else get this?

Toro judging by your collection pics I think you're doing just fine homie lol

lol - yeah....i guess im a little salty...

my only point is that its almost easier (cheaper in some cases) to find PEs than to get these "exclusive" releases...which makes no sense. doesnt make me want the shoes any more than i did, but it makes me care less about future releases since im not gonna have twitter open all day on my comp/cell 2/3 days a month or have time to drive 60miles to the nearest HoH / NT, then back the next day.

i do like the X, im sure ill eventually cop a couple of em.

^^^ i had the same problem, tried for 15 mins straight. I had macbook,Ipad, and 2 phones and didnt get thru from the twitter link

Lebron X box/packaging > shoes :lol: jk Should've incorporated the logo on the box into the shoes. Looking to buy a shirt with that logo though. 8)

I'm too old for this. Won the raffle at HOH B.C. here in L.A. Tell me why there was a whole family...DOG included who all had winning raffle tickets? This family was straight out the water man. High fades with mowhawks. Pink polos matching their 7Y SB lebrons, faded titty tats on old *** woman wearing big bangs.

This is what buying kicks has become? I can't.

I'm too old for this. Won the raffle at HOH B.C. here in L.A. Tell me why there was a whole family...DOG included who all had winning raffle tickets? This family was straight out the water man. High fades with mowhawks. Pink polos matching their 7Y SB lebrons, faded titty tats on old *** woman wearing big bangs.

lmaoo thanks for painting that picture in my head

exactly...im pretty much done

exactly...im pretty much done
have to say it may be the same.... had so many hypebeasts at my HoH today, basically all at the front of the line while the true heads were at the back.... two families had like 4 winning raffle tickets each...... bought up all the shoes... an 11 year old kid bought a size 11 and walked out saying he wore size 8... they still had size 8, all i could get was 8.5.... hype is outta control

yeah im salty so what

Thought we'd have more pics or success stories up here....I haven't checked eBay yet, so sad to say maybe that's where most of these damn GM's ended up :smh:

Cold part about it..when the Men in stripes came out to get lines started one of the employees immediately went to the family and started, one by one, doing the infamous slap to pound handshake latinos be doing out here. I'm mexican so I can be stereotypical to my own :D

Thought we'd have more pics or success stories up here....I haven't checked eBay yet, so sad to say maybe that's where most of these damn GM's ended up
mean.gif
I just did, pretty fair statement.

Some of y'all just complain to complain. Its to be expected now. Instead of falling for the trap every release, put that money towards stuff you really want. Once lineups became too common and now stupid raffles, I knew it wasn't worth it anymore.

If this is what every X CW release is going to be like, looks like I'm just not gonna cop the X's haha. F*** all that noise, sounds more disappointing than exciting if you ask me. I'm sure we'll be able to cop some of the GR's a little bit more easy than this.

Was the kiddies who were lined up for pokeman cards a year ago now onto the kicks scene, its disgusting. There is so much meaning to these shoes to me growing up following Jordan, Penny and especially Iverson and the people I see in these lines probably don't even know what channel ESPN is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom