Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
im tts 10 and on the lebron gold i got size 10 and 10.5 just to see what size i truely was. 10 was snug had no toe flex. 10.5 felt comfy had some room to move my toes in them. depends how you like to rock your shoes

Can someone answer how these fit?
There's a video review on the first page.

According to the video the length is TTS but the width is narrow so you might want to go a .5 size up.

The reviewer also said to try on the 2012 Hyperdunks as they are a good indicator of how the Xs will fit.

are they going to be $310 like i've been reading on twitter?

Nike ID Prices Are $225, $245, $315
Thanks.

The price points aren't as outrageous as I thought they might be.

I assume the breakdown as follows:

$225 - Regular LeBron X

$245 - Nike+ Enabled X

$315 - Nike+ Sports Pack

Looking forward to seeing the color options.

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer fellas and for the individual who didn't want to provide help, keep your comments to yourself if you don't want to be helpful. I searched 10 pages and saw no answer so the obvious next step was to ask, If you have a problem with that you don't need to reply.

I just came back from Beijing and I saw the jades myself. They are something else. The Jade look is great and the on feet look is amazing. I kept going back and looking them over, but the high Chinese prices on Nike products kept me away from them. It was hard to put em down though. Hoping for a smooth release here in Korea.

What was the retail in RMB?

does anyone know the difference between the two different jade releases? im assuming sport package and nike+ enabled but just wanna make sure cause i didnt get lucky on the raffle over here 

No dice with the NTSF RSVP.

Bay Area heads - will HoH in Serramonte be getting the Jade? #pleaserespond

Can anyone tell me if HOH on 34th in NY is doing a raffle or 1st come 1st serve for the Jades?

Thanks.

? so he knows the exact second that it comes out beforehand? the rsvp thing is a ******g joke
Nope. They're all random times. I know nothing.

^whats the ******g secret? that crap pisses me off, he probably pays the employees or something :smh:
How am i paying employees in 4 different cities? How does that eem make sense b.

Anyways, The secret is I'm a robot.

34y4qkx.jpg

Last edited:
maybe ur not paying but u know something that 99.8% of the ppl dont. am i right? i never won except for the ******g militaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom