Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see why people complain so much about the shoes having a similar or identical silhouette when the jordan line for a long time were very similar year to year as was the kobe line from 4-6.

I dont see why people complain so much about the shoes having a similar or identical silhouette when the jordan line for a long time were very similar year to year as was the kobe line from 4-6.

I dont think anyone was complaining i think people are happy with 10s and 8s similar shape as the 8s had a more natural shape compared to 9s that were funky.

Last edited:
New Nike ID pic posted on facebook

individually

Last edited:
do yall see LeBron slowly working his way to not even using the Nike swoosh logo anymore like JB?
can see why he would want too.... but his logo is nowhere near as iconic as the jumpman from a pure aesthetic view
Agreed.  I would prefer the Lebron signature line not to have giant Swooshes on them, but I don't see the Swoosh going away anytime soon on his shoes.  Ideally, Nike's top of the line signature shoe should say "this is a Nike shoe" by it's design without having the Swoosh on it.  That's what the Jordan line in it's prime years did.

You all kill me the way you all want the SB's to look EXACTLY like the 8s. lol
I think they look perfect in that pic. then again these are going to be ID's so hopefully you guys can pick those options you want.

Ill be doing mine exactly how they are in the pic

Does anyone actually tie their shoes anymore?
I do unless i'm just around the house

I dont see how people can walk around with their laces all loose, i need that lockdown feeling some of the "lace job" nowadays got dudes looking like clowns when their laces look like spaghetti 0]

if i were to customize a South Beach inspired X..id probably go with an all black upper, with teal and pink accents :smokin

anyone know if the jade release on november 10th will have as many pairs as the blue diamonds did this past thursday or will it be pretty limited again.

anyone know if the jade release on november 10th will have as many pairs as the blue diamonds did this past thursday or will it be pretty limited again.

Heard there gonna be a select Footlockers..

Jmadidas mentioned how they will be just as limited if not more limited than what they were this past week. Correct me if i misinterpreted

whos planning to cop the black/red aka "pressure" X+ colorway
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
*Raises hand*

I'm planning on getting the Nike+ Enabled or the regular version, the Sports Pack is useless to me.

Last edited:
whos planning to cop the black/red aka "pressure" X+ colorway
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
The Pressure X, with the black/red combo and icey sole, makes it a must cop for me. I hope they're a general release. With the Pressures, Jades, and Floridian, it might look to be a three pair month for the Lebron X in November. Damn... 
frown.gif

For real?  Why add $35 to the price of 1, $75 to the price of one and $65 to the price of the other?  What sense does that even make?

Its gotta be because of the colors thats gonna be available with the 2 higher priced 10's...

Its gotta be because of the colors thats gonna be available with the 2 higher priced 10's...
That makes sense, the 180's will probably have slim pickins.

I just hope that they don't have the + sport pack have all of the best options, but at the same time, it would make the most business sense for Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom