Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after playing ball in the X's for the second time I have arrived at the conclusion that these may be my favorite LeBron sig to date. Not counting the 20-5-5(One of my fav performers of all time) and soldier line my previous favorite LeBron performers included the 2, 8 ps and 9 Elite. Prior to getting the X my main concern was how the new max zoom would feel and perform. I'm a guard so full length max is too high off the ground for my liking(one reason why I didnt like the 8 V1 and V2). The X being zoom was responsive enough for me to change direction and make quick cuts. Everything about the X impresses me. From the great traction to lockdown to comfort especially no toe pinching or creasing. Im absolutely in love with this sneaker. JP and the team did it right with this one.
Sidenote: found it interesting that the insole on the Jades didnt have the usual LeBron logo stitched or printed on but rather has perforations that make up the LJ crown logo. Also great attention to detail with the diamond patterns on the tongue. When you lace up the third to last eyelet the laces fit right into the groove. I found that pretty cool. And the X tongue is 100X better than the 9 tongue.

I am so glad to hear that! I haven't balled in mine yet, but 20-5-5's, II's, 8 P.S. and 9 Elite are also my favorite balling shoes :nerd:

282385_10151198226253944_70956088_n.jpg

Cmon bron bron :rolleyes

Nice

the PS's posted awhile back set the bar way too high for these. i would've expected to see multi colored uppers by now but all of em have pretty much been one color...

about 10 colorways have surfaced and i've yet to see any that are worth 180 to me. let alone 270.

copped 9 ix's last go round but i really dont see myself comin outta pocket for these.

not that i think the ix's are better design wise b/c considering the possibilities, i like these more. they are droppin the ball somethin crazy on colorways for these tho...

Eric Bledsoe is rocking the Blue Diamonds right now in the Clips pre-season game against the Nuggets. Ty Lawson is still rocking the CG IX's.

"Mini LeBron" aka Eric Bledsoe was a beast last night 25/8/6/5

Eric Bledsoe wearing / playing in LeBron X (10) "Blue Diamond / Wind Chill"

was hoping for overtime, but Ty Lawson hit the game winning layup with no time on the clock

Ty Lawson wearing / playing in LeBron IX (9) "Cool Grey"

one of the more entertaining pre-season games I've seen in awhile

i would cop those red/blacks with the quickness

the special pic on the inside looks yellow...Ferrari inspired???

Last edited:
I like the color options for for the IDs. Wonder what graphics you can put on them on that part where the little logo ( the dunkman, Lebrons..number, etc).is?

So FTL went from a wide release at all Foot Lockers to a limited release at select Foot Lockers for the "Cutting Jade" rerelease. I saw that one coming...

Have not followed this thread much, but the Jade's have caught my eye moreso because they're different than pretty much anything I currently own.  The whole select FTL thing is typical Nike.  Becoming way too much of a hassle just to cop some shoes.  Will try for them, but if I can't land them I'll keep it moving.  The colorways that I've seen so far for this silo leave a lot to be desired.  I don't mind plain, but they're just pretty uninspired overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom