Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Yeah, lets not trip about Greenhaven/Pocket. I grew up there myself and I know how it is. I haven't been back for a extended time since Webber missed that 3 in game 7 against the Wolves in 2004 tho... Lol.

As for the rich Asians not caring about the Kings statement, it wasn't serious. Just joking about Asians being cheap.

Yeah man...I didn't mean to get all sensitive 
laugh.gif

It's been a tough week. If anyone here hasn't seen it, go check out the thread in general about donating to earthquake relief.  Links below and on the badge.  Everything helps, guys.

i just dont think the kings will survive in Anaheim. Only game I see that will sell out are the lakers, maybe clippers, celtics, knicks and heat. Maloofs will get some money, but i think they are eventually going to sell the team once they make a big profit. they know this team will not survive in orange county without a loyal fanbase.

AND......
They will have the same problem in about 5 years when the honda center will be outdated.

i just dont think the kings will survive in Anaheim. Only game I see that will sell out are the lakers, maybe clippers, celtics, knicks and heat. Maloofs will get some money, but i think they are eventually going to sell the team once they make a big profit. they know this team will not survive in orange county without a loyal fanbase.

AND......
They will have the same problem in about 5 years when the honda center will be outdated.

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

AND......

But the OC can afford to build a new arena, so they won't have problems there. I think the biggest issue in a few years is whether that TV deal will be in place with FSN again.

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

AND......

But the OC can afford to build a new arena, so they won't have problems there. I think the biggest issue in a few years is whether that TV deal will be in place with FSN again.

Back
Top Bottom