Alternative Plan Could Change Everything for Sacramento

362Share
0diggsdigg
* Related
Stay in Touch
Send us a news tip
FOX40 News Fan Page
¿¿¿¿¿¿ Follow FOX40 on Twitter
Kings Leaving Sac? Anaheim Mayor Hopes So Kings Leaving Sac? Anaheim Mayor Hopes So
Trademark Filing Alludes to Kings Move Trademark Filing Alludes to Kings Move
* Stories Stories
Kings Deny ESPN Report on GM Kings Deny ESPN Report on GM

Brandon M. Mercer FOX40 NEWS DIRECTOR

9:33 p.m. PDT, March 23, 2011

* EmailE-mail
* printPrint
* increase text size decrease text size Text Size

ktxl-new-plan-could-be-gamechanger-for-sacramento-kings-20110323
SACRAMENTO—

A game-changing alternative plan to keep the Kings in Sacramento may soon be unveiled. A move to Anaheim is no longer inevitable.

FOX40 has learned exclusively about an innovative new plan to solve the Kings' arena problems. A group of government and business leaders is discussing it and hopes to talk with Kings owners Joe and Gavin Maloof to go over it as early as Friday.

FOX40 Sports Director Jim Crandell told FOX40.com, "I know the specifics, but I cannot share the details yet, because it could jeopardize a very sensitive discussion that is about to take place."

Crandell did confirm that the alternative plan does include a funding source, and that, "...the money is in place."

The Maloofs have confirmed they are interested in continuing to discuss it, and by all counts, moving the team to Anaheim is not a done deal.

Find out more on FOX40 News at 10 p.m.

some good news?

http://www.fox40.com/news...20110323,0,6232256.story

New Plan Could be Gamechanger for Sacramento Kings
Alternative Plan Could Change Everything for Sacramento

362Share
0diggsdigg
* Related
Stay in Touch
Send us a news tip
FOX40 News Fan Page
¿¿¿¿¿¿ Follow FOX40 on Twitter
Kings Leaving Sac? Anaheim Mayor Hopes So Kings Leaving Sac? Anaheim Mayor Hopes So
Trademark Filing Alludes to Kings Move Trademark Filing Alludes to Kings Move
* Stories Stories
Kings Deny ESPN Report on GM Kings Deny ESPN Report on GM

Brandon M. Mercer FOX40 NEWS DIRECTOR

9:33 p.m. PDT, March 23, 2011

* EmailE-mail
* printPrint
* increase text size decrease text size Text Size

ktxl-new-plan-could-be-gamechanger-for-sacramento-kings-20110323
SACRAMENTO—

A game-changing alternative plan to keep the Kings in Sacramento may soon be unveiled. A move to Anaheim is no longer inevitable.

FOX40 has learned exclusively about an innovative new plan to solve the Kings' arena problems. A group of government and business leaders is discussing it and hopes to talk with Kings owners Joe and Gavin Maloof to go over it as early as Friday.

FOX40 Sports Director Jim Crandell told FOX40.com, "I know the specifics, but I cannot share the details yet, because it could jeopardize a very sensitive discussion that is about to take place."

Crandell did confirm that the alternative plan does include a funding source, and that, "...the money is in place."

The Maloofs have confirmed they are interested in continuing to discuss it, and by all counts, moving the team to Anaheim is not a done deal.

Find out more on FOX40 News at 10 p.m.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Yes, but I don't wanna get my hope hopes up too high.
I'm keep my hopes just they way they are, non-existent. I have prepared myself for the worst already, and my optimism has worn off to the point where I am mentally exhausted and psychologically hurt.
If this is the real deal, and a new arena does gets done. Then FANTASTIC. If not, !@!! you Fox news; I have always hated you. Nobody even watches Fox40
laugh.gif

Anyways, not only do I have zero hope in this arena; I have zero hope for the City of Sacramento and its a shame because all the surrounding areas (Placer, Yolo, El Dorado, etc) will suffer greatly from the incompetence and stupidity of the politicians and morons that run this city. 

Yes, but I don't wanna get my hope hopes up too high.
I'm keep my hopes just they way they are, non-existent. I have prepared myself for the worst already, and my optimism has worn off to the point where I am mentally exhausted and psychologically hurt.
If this is the real deal, and a new arena does gets done. Then FANTASTIC. If not, !@!! you Fox news; I have always hated you. Nobody even watches Fox40
laugh.gif

Anyways, not only do I have zero hope in this arena; I have zero hope for the City of Sacramento and its a shame because all the surrounding areas (Placer, Yolo, El Dorado, etc) will suffer greatly from the incompetence and stupidity of the politicians and morons that run this city. 

No need to hate on the messenger. Crandell has been doing sports in Sac for a minute now. Probably started before you were born. Lol.

And all those surrounding areas will "suck" no matter what. No one checks for them really.

No hate tho.

No need to hate on the messenger. Crandell has been doing sports in Sac for a minute now. Probably started before you were born. Lol.

And all those surrounding areas will "suck" no matter what. No one checks for them really.

No hate tho.

What do you mean no one checks for them
laugh.gif
(I really don't know what u mean)

Naw, this report just got me a lil on edge is all; good to know that this guy is seasoned. I just really do not like watching Fox 40
laugh.gif
KCRA3>News10>Fox40, gimme Gulstan Dart all day
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Naw, this report just got me a lil on edge is all; good to know that this guy is seasoned. I just really do not like watching Fox 40
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I go with News10 first then KCRA. KCRA to me feels like they try to get every piece of news available on the air but not too much into detail about what they're reporting. Their news goes like a mile a minute. But yes, Fox40 sucks, the only reason I watch them is for Stefanie Cruz, Kristina Werner, and Donna the "Cougar" Cordova
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I go with News10 first then KCRA. KCRA to me feels like they try to get every piece of news available on the air but not too much into detail about what they're reporting. Their news goes like a mile a minute. But yes, Fox40 sucks, the only reason I watch them is for Stefanie Cruz, Kristina Werner, and Donna the "Cougar" Cordova
laugh.gif

I can't believe all of you hate on Fox40. I can't watch an other station for some reason.

The only reason I wake up at 7 in the morning.
penny_annalee.jpg

I can't believe all of you hate on Fox40. I can't watch an other station for some reason.

penny_annalee.jpg

penny_annalee.jpg

Hmm, good enough to DVR morning news at 7. Idk about waking up though
laugh.gif

penny_annalee.jpg

Hmm, good enough to DVR morning news at 7. Idk about waking up though
laugh.gif

Going all in for that Tsakopolous/Buzz Oates money?

We'll egg Crandell's house if this is bs.

Going all in for that Tsakopolous/Buzz Oates money?

We'll egg Crandell's house if this is bs.

Back
Top Bottom