Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Maloof's are likely gonna ask for another Extension.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

@#%$ the Maloof's.

So there's 3-4 teams they are looking at buying and relocating - one of them being the Hornets. What are the other teams? I've heard Portland's situation isn't too good. What if they copped the Blazers?!

So there's 3-4 teams they are looking at buying and relocating - one of them being the Hornets. What are the other teams? I've heard Portland's situation isn't too good. What if they copped the Blazers?!

This is a +$!%%*% a joke.... $+@# is like pulling teeth
30t6p3b.gif

Clay Bennett? You for real PMC?

This is a +$!%%*% a joke.... $+@# is like pulling teeth
30t6p3b.gif

Clay Bennett? You for real PMC?

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

You've heard wrong......

No team is going Sac Town trust me. Your best bet is to keep the Kings. 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

You've heard wrong......

No team is going Sac Town trust me. Your best bet is to keep the Kings. 

I just sent a very persuasive Faebook comment to Sean Salisbury asking for his support.... Is he on TV still?? The guy has been lowkey creeping on me on FB, may as well take advantage of it
laugh.gif

I just sent a very persuasive Faebook comment to Sean Salisbury asking for his support.... Is he on TV still?? The guy has been lowkey creeping on me on FB, may as well take advantage of it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom