Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Is there any chance that Clay Bennett realizes what a stone cold, piece of living %+%* he is, that he could find it in his heart to do everything in his power to side with Sacramento in keeping the Kings in town?

Is there any chance that Clay Bennett realizes what a stone cold, piece of living %+%* he is, that he could find it in his heart to do everything in his power to side with Sacramento in keeping the Kings in town?

My boy told me that Bennett and the Relocation Committee is kinda irrelevant since it is still under the Board of Governors..... And that the NBA is coming to Sac to check out 'options'. I'm not really sure what that means
laugh.gif
overall he says its good news. But I digress, I see nothing good out of this
ohwell.gif

My boy told me that Bennett and the Relocation Committee is kinda irrelevant since it is still under the Board of Governors..... And that the NBA is coming to Sac to check out 'options'. I'm not really sure what that means
laugh.gif
overall he says its good news. But I digress, I see nothing good out of this
ohwell.gif

The extension gives the BoG to look in to what KJ has told them. KJ said he think he did a great job in his presentation. I think it'll be able to do more good for us than harm. The momentum is on our side.

One thing I'm worried about is that the BoG is looking for Sacramento to have the ability to be able to put a Arena plan together really soon. But I'm hoping Burkle can help us with that since he's attached to the ICON/Taylor group.

The extension gives the BoG to look in to what KJ has told them. KJ said he think he did a great job in his presentation. I think it'll be able to do more good for us than harm. The momentum is on our side.

One thing I'm worried about is that the BoG is looking for Sacramento to have the ability to be able to put a Arena plan together really soon. But I'm hoping Burkle can help us with that since he's attached to the ICON/Taylor group.

So i'm confused now. What is Clay Bennet's role in all of this? Is he suppose to be the main "investigator" to see if Sacramento is self-sufficient to build a new arena and keep the Kings in Sacto?

So i'm confused now. What is Clay Bennet's role in all of this? Is he suppose to be the main "investigator" to see if Sacramento is self-sufficient to build a new arena and keep the Kings in Sacto?

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

So there's 3-4 teams they are looking at buying and relocating - one of them being the Hornets. What are the other teams? I've heard Portland's situation isn't too good. What if they copped the Blazers?!
Portland is in a great situation. They have one of the best and most stable owners in sports. They're never leaving Portland as long as Allen is the owner.

So there's 3-4 teams they are looking at buying and relocating - one of them being the Hornets. What are the other teams? I've heard Portland's situation isn't too good. What if they copped the Blazers?!
Portland is in a great situation. They have one of the best and most stable owners in sports. They're never leaving Portland as long as Allen is the owner.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

QFT.
Hopefully Sacto comes thru, Bennett and his goons can't find any holes in this plan and that Burkle/an arena plan is a sure shot. 

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

QFT.
Hopefully Sacto comes thru, Bennett and his goons can't find any holes in this plan and that Burkle/an arena plan is a sure shot. 

That would then trap the Maloofs in Sacramento.

But we have to hope the guy that stole the Sonics from Seattle sides with us? I don't like that at all.

That would then trap the Maloofs in Sacramento.

But we have to hope the guy that stole the Sonics from Seattle sides with us? I don't like that at all.

Looking forward to watching some NBA games @ the Honda Center. Are you guys going to disown the Kings/Royals when they leave?

Looking forward to watching some NBA games @ the Honda Center. Are you guys going to disown the Kings/Royals when they leave?

Back
Top Bottom