Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

hopefully the decision is a positive one, but one thing that gets me is if the magoofs decide to sell, would they sell to samueli just out of spite? 

hopefully the decision is a positive one, but one thing that gets me is if the magoofs decide to sell, would they sell to samueli just out of spite? 

Something exciting is happening right now I think........................

Rob_McAllister: Mayor still on the phone, aides not providing any insight to who the Mayor is talking to. #HereWeStay

Ryan_Lillis Ryan Lillis
@KJ_MayorJohnson won’t say who he was talking with on phone but refuses to say if he’s spoken with David Stern

Rob_McAllister: Mayor came out of car smiling. Will address the media here in a moment.

Something exciting is happening right now I think........................

Rob_McAllister: Mayor still on the phone, aides not providing any insight to who the Mayor is talking to. #HereWeStay

Ryan_Lillis Ryan Lillis
@KJ_MayorJohnson won’t say who he was talking with on phone but refuses to say if he’s spoken with David Stern

Rob_McAllister: Mayor came out of car smiling. Will address the media here in a moment.

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

doubtful since, (I'm not 100% sure) they have to go thru the votes with all the owners..... and with a richer guy in the picture, I think they would want Burkle
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

doubtful since, (I'm not 100% sure) they have to go thru the votes with all the owners..... and with a richer guy in the picture, I think they would want Burkle
ohwell.gif

Sam Amick is gonna be on the Don Geronimo show.... ya might wanna check it out if you don't already listen to it
laugh.gif

Sam Amick is gonna be on the Don Geronimo show.... ya might wanna check it out if you don't already listen to it
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
all the custom swingmans are gone
frown.gif
I wanna make my KJ Kings jersey
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
all the custom swingmans are gone
frown.gif
I wanna make my KJ Kings jersey
pimp.gif

Ryan_Lillis Ryan Lillis
We're not going to know who @KJ_MayorJohnson spoke with in that dramatic call today. But hold on #NBAKings fans, the wait is almost over
9 minutes ago

Well....... shoot.

Ryan_Lillis Ryan Lillis
We're not going to know who @KJ_MayorJohnson spoke with in that dramatic call today. But hold on #NBAKings fans, the wait is almost over
9 minutes ago

Well....... shoot.

Back
Top Bottom