Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

I've got a never ending bag of popcorn here
laugh.gif
the drama is never ending

I've got a never ending bag of popcorn here
laugh.gif
the drama is never ending

Samueli also has agreed to purchase a minority interest in the Kings. That, presumably, is millions more in revenue for the Maloofs. via STR

%$^& Samueli

Samueli also has agreed to purchase a minority interest in the Kings. That, presumably, is millions more in revenue for the Maloofs. via STR

%$^& Samueli

If that report is true then %@%+ the Magoofs. For years they said the team wasn't for sale and now all of a sudden they sell a small portion? Damn liars.

If that report is true then %@%+ the Magoofs. For years they said the team wasn't for sale and now all of a sudden they sell a small portion? Damn liars.

In a last-minute move to land the Kings, Anaheim billionaire Henry Samueli today offered to increase his personal loan to the team from $50 million to as much as $75 million, and has offered to buy a minority stake in the team.

it seems that samueli offered to buy a minority stake, its not finalized

i dont know what to $*%($*%($ believe
tired.gif

In a last-minute move to land the Kings, Anaheim billionaire Henry Samueli today offered to increase his personal loan to the team from $50 million to as much as $75 million, and has offered to buy a minority stake in the team.

it seems that samueli offered to buy a minority stake, its not finalized

i dont know what to $*%($*%($ believe
tired.gif

I think no matter what, the Maloofs are gonna want to go to Anaheim..... it just comes down to whether or not they want to piss of Stern/NBA/Owners and test the vote...

I think no matter what, the Maloofs are gonna want to go to Anaheim..... it just comes down to whether or not they want to piss of Stern/NBA/Owners and test the vote...

Wow!  I never knew the backstory of the maloofs and how they came to be owners of the Kings.  After reading about their history and observing what they're doing now, I can't help but judge them.  Shady *#@ fools.  
30t6p3b.gif

Wow!  I never knew the backstory of the maloofs and how they came to be owners of the Kings.  After reading about their history and observing what they're doing now, I can't help but judge them.  Shady *#@ fools.  
30t6p3b.gif

Gosh darn it..... As good as Anaheim sounds, KJ keeps coming up with these great rebuttals man.

Gosh darn it..... As good as Anaheim sounds, KJ keeps coming up with these great rebuttals man.

They better tread carefully. If Stern recommends them to stay they better stay. We all know what defiance against him gets you. But if it were to mean Stern takes the team over for their "financial irresponsibility" then I'm all for it.

They better tread carefully. If Stern recommends them to stay they better stay. We all know what defiance against him gets you. But if it were to mean Stern takes the team over for their "financial irresponsibility" then I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom