Monday can't come sooner... for better or for worse
ohwell.gif

http://www.forbes.com/lis...amento-Kings_327146.html

exp327146.gif

op327146.gif

rev327146.gif

trps327146.gif

val327146.gif

After reading about the Kings losing close to $8 million this year in a Bee article, I wanted to look up how the Kings did the past decade. I thought they only lost money in 2009, but I was wrong. Interesting to see their value in 2010 to be higher than in the early 2000's and peaking in 2007.

Now I need to look up where I read that the Kings weren't losing money anymore. 
laugh.gif

http://www.forbes.com/lis...amento-Kings_327146.html

exp327146.gif

op327146.gif

rev327146.gif

trps327146.gif

val327146.gif

After reading about the Kings losing close to $8 million this year in a Bee article, I wanted to look up how the Kings did the past decade. I thought they only lost money in 2009, but I was wrong. Interesting to see their value in 2010 to be higher than in the early 2000's and peaking in 2007.

Now I need to look up where I read that the Kings weren't losing money anymore. 
laugh.gif

nevermind..... 16 hours I guess now
laugh.gif
how very generous of the Maloofs

@News10Sean
EXCLUSIVE FROM LAS VEGAS: @BMayNews10 talks w/ George Maloof - says family has come to decision to be announced 10a Monday. @News10_CA 6&11
13 minutes ago via web

nevermind..... 16 hours I guess now
laugh.gif
how very generous of the Maloofs

@News10Sean
EXCLUSIVE FROM LAS VEGAS: @BMayNews10 talks w/ George Maloof - says family has come to decision to be announced 10a Monday. @News10_CA 6&11
13 minutes ago via web

also interesting...... looks like they will be in fact filing for relo
nerd.gif

@RYamamotoNews10
Ryan Yamamoto
News10 Exclusive: @BMayNews10 talks with George Maloof - a decision has been made. The Maloofs have been our "source" for the past 3 days.
13 minutes ago via web

also interesting...... looks like they will be in fact filing for relo
nerd.gif

@RYamamotoNews10
Ryan Yamamoto
News10 Exclusive: @BMayNews10 talks with George Maloof - a decision has been made. The Maloofs have been our "source" for the past 3 days.
13 minutes ago via web

if these guys try and take the kings to anaheim and try to do so by way of court i hope big d stern black balls all them douche bags from ever coming near an nba arena again.

if these guys try and take the kings to anaheim and try to do so by way of court i hope big d stern black balls all them douche bags from ever coming near an nba arena again.

I have a feeling that if they do file and take them to court.... they are somehow going to lose the team. Stern is just gonna backhand the $!*! outta them and take control of this franchise.

I have a feeling that if they do file and take them to court.... they are somehow going to lose the team. Stern is just gonna backhand the $!*! outta them and take control of this franchise.

^File. Not move. Nothing is official if they file. They still need to go thru the BoG and the voting.

^File. Not move. Nothing is official if they file. They still need to go thru the BoG and the voting.

This is killing me now. With the assumption of the Maloofs filing for relocation.......... my boy getting drafted by the ********........ Osama finally going to hell............................... and now this?!?

Talk about a crazy emotional roller coaster in the last 24 hours! I'm gonna have an emotional break down pretty soon
ohwell.gif

Source: Kings expected to stay in Sacramento

May 1, 2011

CSNCalifornia.com staff

A source close to the discussions tells Comcast SportsNet that the NBA has told the Maloofs to expect the Kings to stay in Sacramento next year.
The NBA is expected to put out a press release on Monday and the Maloofs will follow with a release of their own, but an NBA press conference is not expected.

The source also said Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson is expected to hold a press conference on Monday.

Read more: Source: Kings expected to stay in Sacramento
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

This is killing me now. With the assumption of the Maloofs filing for relocation.......... my boy getting drafted by the ********........ Osama finally going to hell............................... and now this?!?

Talk about a crazy emotional roller coaster in the last 24 hours! I'm gonna have an emotional break down pretty soon
ohwell.gif

Source: Kings expected to stay in Sacramento

May 1, 2011

CSNCalifornia.com staff

A source close to the discussions tells Comcast SportsNet that the NBA has told the Maloofs to expect the Kings to stay in Sacramento next year.
The NBA is expected to put out a press release on Monday and the Maloofs will follow with a release of their own, but an NBA press conference is not expected.

The source also said Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson is expected to hold a press conference on Monday.

Read more: Source: Kings expected to stay in Sacramento
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

Back
Top Bottom