Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Disappointed I didn't get to go to EDC this year. I'm pretty excited about this season.. need to make my way back to sac more often to catch some games.

Disappointed I didn't get to go to EDC this year. I'm pretty excited about this season.. need to make my way back to sac more often to catch some games.

Speaking of Vegas, my bro over heard Chris Paul saying he was going to the Knicks in 2012. No chance for the Kings.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Speaking of Vegas, my bro over heard Chris Paul saying he was going to the Knicks in 2012. No chance for the Kings.
laugh.gif

Where'd he hear that?

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

Where'd he hear that?

Is the Lineup going to be:

Cousins
Hickson
Thornton
Evans
Jimmer

Or is jimmer coming off the bench & garcia starting at the 3?

Is the Lineup going to be:

Cousins
Hickson
Thornton
Evans
Jimmer

Or is jimmer coming off the bench & garcia starting at the 3?

Just drop 30 with Reke Havoc in 2k11 yesterday and nailed a game winner over Brandon Jenning at the last second to win the game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Just drop 30 with Reke Havoc in 2k11 yesterday and nailed a game winner over Brandon Jenning at the last second to win the game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Omri's gonna be missed 
frown.gif

But I like this move ALOT.  Hickson is young and has plenty of potential.  I wish Omri the best in CLE and the playing time he needs to shine cause wasn't getting any love by Westphal.  

Omri's gonna be missed 
frown.gif

But I like this move ALOT.  Hickson is young and has plenty of potential.  I wish Omri the best in CLE and the playing time he needs to shine cause wasn't getting any love by Westphal.  

Nene opted out so he is also a UFA. I don't think he can command $12 million like he was supposed to get paid but he's also not a superstar so I think he could be a great pickup if we could get him, and for a reasonable price would be even greater.

Nene opted out so he is also a UFA. I don't think he can command $12 million like he was supposed to get paid but he's also not a superstar so I think he could be a great pickup if we could get him, and for a reasonable price would be even greater.

I am going to miss Omri's passion. It is unfortunate that he will pull a Hedo with the Cavs.

Hickson is a slight upgrade over JT. Both will only have one more year in their rookie contracts. I guess they will be auditioning for that max contract next year. May the best SF stuck in a PF's body win.
laugh.gif

I must be crazy, but I actually wanted Varejao from the Cavs. Or Ramon Sessions too.

I doubt the Kings can get Nene. I don't know how much money he will command, but if he reads that the Blazers are gambling $8.8 mil with Oden, regardless if that is the amount required, he is going to want more. A lot more. And he deserves it compared to Oden. 

I am going to miss Omri's passion. It is unfortunate that he will pull a Hedo with the Cavs.

Hickson is a slight upgrade over JT. Both will only have one more year in their rookie contracts. I guess they will be auditioning for that max contract next year. May the best SF stuck in a PF's body win.
laugh.gif

I must be crazy, but I actually wanted Varejao from the Cavs. Or Ramon Sessions too.

I doubt the Kings can get Nene. I don't know how much money he will command, but if he reads that the Blazers are gambling $8.8 mil with Oden, regardless if that is the amount required, he is going to want more. A lot more. And he deserves it compared to Oden. 

Back
Top Bottom