Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Lol. But it was pretty much paying a small fine for being under the minimum team salary and helping the Celtics sign another player that isn't injured. The Kings helped out the Rockets and Knicks last year and now the Celtics. I hope we get something back from the basketball gods in the draft. #1 pick please.

Lol. But it was pretty much paying a small fine for being under the minimum team salary and helping the Celtics sign another player that isn't injured. The Kings helped out the Rockets and Knicks last year and now the Celtics. I hope we get something back from the basketball gods in the draft. #1 pick please.

^ Getting the #1 would be a nice start, just sucks there isn't any can't miss guys in this year's class. who you guys like? I don't follow college much, maybe Irving from Duke? 

^ Getting the #1 would be a nice start, just sucks there isn't any can't miss guys in this year's class. who you guys like? I don't follow college much, maybe Irving from Duke? 

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

This trade should be an indicator that the team is NOT moving next year.
they just filed an extension for the relocation deadline. they're moving our team
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

^ u really think they are? i think they are just putting a lot of pressure on the city of sacramento and david taylor to come up with something. If not, they are gone.

^ u really think they are? i think they are just putting a lot of pressure on the city of sacramento and david taylor to come up with something. If not, they are gone.

^The Maloofs are barely even cooperating with the city
laugh.gif
They aren't turning over any of their paperwork or research to David Taylor's group..... so ya

laugh.gif
They aren't turning over any of their paperwork or research to David Taylor's group..... so ya

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

If they intend to move and haven't turned over paperwork why file an extension? And why hire Taylor weeks before the deadline to move and give him 90 days to research? I think they're playing hardball with Sac.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

If they intend to move and haven't turned over paperwork why file an extension? And why hire Taylor weeks before the deadline to move and give him 90 days to research? I think they're playing hardball with Sac.

Back
Top Bottom