Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Ehh, I don't think Stern would be that excited having 3 teams in LA.

SRO tickets only available for Mondays game.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ehh, I don't think Stern would be that excited having 3 teams in LA.

SRO tickets only available for Mondays game.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Stern only publicly said no because he knows that buying a team out of it's city lease costs a grip, maybe two. KJ already said if the Kings leave the Maloofs would be sued for at least the $70mil Sac loaned them in the late 90s that haven't been repaid yet. But the owner of the Ducks claims he'll loan $100mil to the Maloofs to relocate. Idk if Joe and Gavin want another huge debt to repay. At any rate, this entire mess will not end well.

Stern only publicly said no because he knows that buying a team out of it's city lease costs a grip, maybe two. KJ already said if the Kings leave the Maloofs would be sued for at least the $70mil Sac loaned them in the late 90s that haven't been repaid yet. But the owner of the Ducks claims he'll loan $100mil to the Maloofs to relocate. Idk if Joe and Gavin want another huge debt to repay. At any rate, this entire mess will not end well.

^What is on monday...............................................................

^What is on monday...............................................................

Originally Posted by Mister916

Here We Stay game.
Oh ya. I will
laugh.gif
so hard if it has any effect on the Maloofs 

Sooooo the Maloofs bros are gonna be at the game as well, interesting indeed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Here We Stay game.
Oh ya. I will
laugh.gif
so hard if it has any effect on the Maloofs