Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^The Maloofs are barely even cooperating with the city
laugh.gif
They aren't turning over any of their paperwork or research to David Taylor's group..... so ya
If they intend to move and haven't turned over paperwork why file an extension? And why hire Taylor weeks before the deadline to move and give him 90 days to research? I think they're playing hardball with Sac.
My take:
-Filed for an extension to buy more time with the folks in Anaheim.

-The city counsel hired Taylor. Not the Kings/Maloofs.

laugh.gif
They aren't turning over any of their paperwork or research to David Taylor's group..... so ya
If they intend to move and haven't turned over paperwork why file an extension? And why hire Taylor weeks before the deadline to move and give him 90 days to research? I think they're playing hardball with Sac.
My take:

laugh.gif

My take:

I think they want to know what happens after the 90 days is up. If Taylor and co. can come up with a plan that works city officials will approve and the Kings will stay.

laugh.gif

My take:

I think they want to know what happens after the 90 days is up. If Taylor and co. can come up with a plan that works city officials will approve and the Kings will stay.

laugh.gif

My take:

I share this same dream with you my friend.

laugh.gif

My take:

I share this same dream with you my friend.

The problem is, how the hell are they going to fund an arena without public money?

It's a 10 year old question.

The problem is, how the hell are they going to fund an arena without public money?

It's a 10 year old question.

It will never happen. Hence why the relocation is inevitable.

It will never happen. Hence why the relocation is inevitable.

laugh.gif
My take:

Not to sound even more jaded...but I might add that a decision on March 1 would pretty much guarantee record low attendance for the remainder of the season.

laugh.gif
My take:

Not to sound even more jaded...but I might add that a decision on March 1 would pretty much guarantee record low attendance for the remainder of the season.

Don't the team owners have some say in this? Mark Cuban said he's against it. I'm almost certain the SoCal teams will reject it.

Don't the team owners have some say in this? Mark Cuban said he's against it. I'm almost certain the SoCal teams will reject it.

And team owners want to go against Stern tho? Ionno, I would hate to be Mark Cuban in that perspective (getting fined constantly and just feeling like the "NBA" hates him). And if the Lakers, Clippers, and Mavs reject, there are still the other team owners that aren't directly affected right? How does moving the Kings to SoCal affect the Mavs tho? He should buy the Kings from the Maloofs...

And team owners want to go against Stern tho? Ionno, I would hate to be Mark Cuban in that perspective (getting fined constantly and just feeling like the "NBA" hates him). And if the Lakers, Clippers, and Mavs reject, there are still the other team owners that aren't directly affected right? How does moving the Kings to SoCal affect the Mavs tho? He should buy the Kings from the Maloofs...

Back
Top Bottom