Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

qq97j6.png

I understand the Salmons hate, but at the same time I don't. Would Capt Jack or Maggette have been better?
laugh.gif

Salmons is a clear upgrade over any SF the Kings had in the past decade not named Artest and Peja. We can assume that Salmons will not work well with Tyreke and Thornton/Jimmer, but we know 100% for sure that the other three options available (Cisco, Donte, Omri) are not the solution. I am being optimistic here, I know... 

I mean, the Kings can always sign T-Mac for cheap. 
pimp.gif

I understand the Salmons hate, but at the same time I don't. Would Capt Jack or Maggette have been better?
laugh.gif

Salmons is a clear upgrade over any SF the Kings had in the past decade not named Artest and Peja. We can assume that Salmons will not work well with Tyreke and Thornton/Jimmer, but we know 100% for sure that the other three options available (Cisco, Donte, Omri) are not the solution. I am being optimistic here, I know... 

I mean, the Kings can always sign T-Mac for cheap. 
pimp.gif

Im on the Kings bandwagon. Wherever Jimmer was goin I was gonna be a fan of but I really like him in Sacramento with Tyreke. Yall are gonna be good.

Im on the Kings bandwagon. Wherever Jimmer was goin I was gonna be a fan of but I really like him in Sacramento with Tyreke. Yall are gonna be good.

Back
Top Bottom