:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by dland24

Matt Maiocco just said on Damon Bruce that "Alex Smith has not touched a football since the injury and will not be in position to be able to play sunday. And depending on how Troy Smith perfoms, he may never play again this season.   
pimp.gif

Matt Maiocco just said on Damon Bruce that "Alex Smith has not touched a football since the injury and will not be in position to be able to play sunday. And depending on how Troy Smith perfoms, he may never play again this season.   
pimp.gif

Matt Maiocco just said on Damon Bruce that "Alex Smith has not touched a football since the injury and will not be in position to be able to play sunday. And depending on how Troy Smith perfoms, he may never play again this season. According to Singletary, Troy will be given every chance to win the job from here on out."
4c925f9ed3b92a2346228b1a95a346d3d6d58a5.gif

Matt Maiocco just said on Damon Bruce that "Alex Smith has not touched a football since the injury and will not be in position to be able to play sunday. And depending on how Troy Smith perfoms, he may never play again this season. According to Singletary, Troy will be given every chance to win the job from here on out."
4c925f9ed3b92a2346228b1a95a346d3d6d58a5.gif

i hope you guys do well the rest of the season.

im a fan of Singletary and I've wanted to see Troy Smith get on the field and succeed since he got drafted.
i was actually hoping we would sign him after last season. glad that bum alex smith is on the bench.

i haven't seen much of your guy's games but im guessing the Dline and secondary could use some improvement?

reside in socal, so i've never really bought into this hate between our teams.

anyways, hope you guys have a successful season from here on out
smokin.gif

im a fan of Singletary and I've wanted to see Troy Smith get on the field and succeed since he got drafted.
i was actually hoping we would sign him after last season. glad that bum alex smith is on the bench.

i haven't seen much of your guy's games but im guessing the Dline and secondary could use some improvement?

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

smokin.gif
thanks man.
pimp.gif
 i guess all raider fans arent scum
laugh.gif

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
now beat the rams next week and let the seahawks and cardinals beat eachother up with the cardinals winning in the end and say hello to only being a game outta first place
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

as a matter of fact
laugh.gif
even more at the fact the 49ers could be tied for first place after week 11 if they win their next 2 home games.  

if the 49ers win and cards win next week the 49ers are 3-6  while the rest of the west is 4-5,  if they beat the bucs next  they'd be 4-6  and the seahawks play in new orleans in week 11 so that's possibly 4-6 for them,   the cardinals go to kc that's possibly 4-6 and the rams have the falcons at home which could possibly be 4-6

hope is a crazy thing
laugh.gif

youre my boy but lets take it one game at a time

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

smokin.gif
thanks man.
pimp.gif
 i guess all raider fans arent scum
laugh.gif

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
now beat the rams next week and let the seahawks and cardinals beat eachother up with the cardinals winning in the end and say hello to only being a game outta first place
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

as a matter of fact
laugh.gif
even more at the fact the 49ers could be tied for first place after week 11 if they win their next 2 home games.  

if the 49ers win and cards win next week the 49ers are 3-6  while the rest of the west is 4-5,  if they beat the bucs next  they'd be 4-6  and the seahawks play in new orleans in week 11 so that's possibly 4-6 for them,   the cardinals go to kc that's possibly 4-6 and the rams have the falcons at home which could possibly be 4-6

hope is a crazy thing
laugh.gif

youre my boy but lets take it one game at a time

Does anybody know if Troy is signed for next year or is he a free agent?

If he's a free agent the 9ers need to extend him tonight

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I think he's a FA.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I think he's a FA.

Originally Posted by What up

Staley broke his leg. 4-6 weeks of Sims/Wragge...
damn i thought they called it an ankle
and dude still went out there to play on it?
eek.gif

sims
eyes.gif

wragge
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Staley broke his leg. 4-6 weeks of Sims/Wragge...
damn i thought they called it an ankle
and dude still went out there to play on it?
eek.gif

sims
eyes.gif

wragge
eyes.gif

should of used troy a long time ago..like i said in a niners thread long time ago..i think we would of had more wins with him starting..

but yea

LEGGO NINERS!!!!!!!!!

should of used troy a long time ago..like i said in a niners thread long time ago..i think we would of had more wins with him starting..

but yea

LEGGO NINERS!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom