:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ just googled BJ Daniels to see where he was at. Bears just cut him as a WR/kick returner.

bungals claimed driskel

browns claim lemonier :lol:  

BTW that kid joe callahan made the packers 53-man roster. they might have something with that dude. 
My mom grew up in Dover, Delaware across the street from Wesley College where Callahan played D3 school.

Much props to that kid defying the odds. Can really throw that rock too. He has a shot for sure.

yup, that dude might turn into something. he can play, and he's in the right situation, too.

callahan better than all our qbs????

Last edited:
wtffffffff, the bengals waived former 3rd-round pick paul dawson to make room for driskel. i know there were some paul dawson fans in here. dude was a stud in college. 
 [h1]Jaguars, 49ers have most players claimed on waivers[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on September 4, 2016, 2:10 PM EDT

Getty Images
Proof of a team’s depth often comes from the number of players claimed on waivers after the initial roster cuts. If there’s any truth to that, the Jaguars and 49ers should feel good about their rosters.

Each team had four of their waived players claimed by other teams.

The Patriots had three players claimed on waivers, and five teams had two each: The Browns, Raiders, Ravens, and Titans.

Of course, having multiple guys claimed on waivers also can be a sign that a given team kept the wrong guys. As to Cleveland, at least one league insider has surmised that they kept all 14 draft picks in an effort to make their new personnel evaluation system look good. It will be interesting to see how many Browns draft picks are displaced by the five new arrivals via waivers.
this is a young but talented roster. there's players to be excited about at nearly every position group. now that we've discarded of that nfl europe coaching staff in favor of a real nfl coaching staff, let's see what the kids can do.

i still have my reservations about jim o'neil, but i was satisfied with what i saw in the preseason. i already know the non-stop assault of blitzes are going to drive me crazy.

Last edited:
practice squad. 1 spot left

Pos.          Name                              

WR           Dres Anderson

OL             Alex Balducci

OL             Fahn Cooper

TE             Je’Ron Hamm

CB            Prince Charles Iworah

OL             Norman Price

LB             Marcus Rush

LB             Shayne Skov

RB            Kelvin Taylor

Matt Barrows  ‏@mattbarrows   7s7 seconds ago

#49ers announced P-squad signings. The 10th is expected to be former Cal WR Chris Harper, who is on his way from east coast.

Last edited:
wtffffffff, the bengals waived former 3rd-round pick paul dawson to make room for driskel. i know there were some paul dawson fans in here. dude was a stud in college. 

Wow lol. Once again another example of teams not being afraid to cut bait on players they conclude aren't worth the roster spot anymore; no matter how high/recent of a draft pick they were.

Last edited:
damn dawson was considered a steal when the bengals drafted him in the 3rd round he was considered 2nd round talent in 2015 and now he's teamless 

LJ McCray failed his physical with the Seahawks so hes back with us.

I wouldn't be shocked if Bruce miller gets cut...

Dude punched a 70yr old man and broke his bones in SF last night

Smh

crazy. i would never expect bruce to be that type. dude is so chill.

he has to get cut now. honestly, he should've never made the team in the first place. 

NO! Not Bruce! Goddamnit Bruce! One of my favorite 49ers and one of the only 2012 Superbowl run OG 49ers left on the team! Say it isn't so, Bruce! 

Tell me you didn't go and beat the **** out of a 70 year old man and his son last night! Tell me you didn't fracture multiple bones in his face! 

Goddamnit Bruce!

I literally just finished breathing a sigh of relief after he had made the 53 man squad transition from FB to TE under Kelly's FB-less scheme. 

GODDAMNIT BRUCE! Ya already got off for probably beating your pretty ex-girlfriend last year, why you gotta keep pushing the envelope! Stop playing these games Bruce!

Last edited:
The report said Miller tried to check into the Fisherman’s Wharf Marriott Hotel last night, but was told there were no vacancies. He returned later and knocked on a guest room door. When the guest told him he had the wrong room, Miller allegedly attacked the man and his 70-year-old father, who was also in the room.

The two men were later taken to the hospital, and Miller was later arrested after fleeing the scene.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i have a hunch chip was going to use bruce in some kind of goal line package as a lead blocker out of the backfield. i saw A LOT of power O this preseason from the niners.

bruce had to go and **** up. dumbass.

Sounds like Bruce was clearly on something. These guys play football for a living. All you gotta do is stay out of trouble. So random that story.

This wouldn't have excused it by it any means but had figured maybe he was walking around after a night of drinking and got into it w/ the 70 year old man and his son.

Nope....he walked up to a hotel room. :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
silver lining to every cloud maybe now I'll be able to cop some of the higher end Miller jerseys (elite, authentic onfield, signed?) on the cheap

Back
Top Bottom