:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
his top speed speed was crazy for a QB.

kap is like a high-revving v8. torque aint the greatest at the bottom of the rpm range, but once he gets the revs going at the top of the gears and winds out, he's ******* flying. 

My man got a flat plane crank motor :lol: the GT350 Kap

lol exactly the car i had in mind when i typed that 
pimp.gif

kap needs to eat, put that weight backon, and regain his confidence. if this line is as good as it should be, i want to see him out there. if not, let sunshine ride this one out.

Last edited:
his top speed speed was crazy for a QB.

kap is like a high-revving v8. torque aint the greatest at the bottom of the rpm range, but once he gets the revs going at the top of the gears and winds out, he's ******* flying. 

That's a great analogy. Kaep is like a v8 that can run a great 1/4 mile.

that run had everybody super lit man. never forget that.

it's cool that kap is popular again, but for a new reason. back then he was posing butt booty naked, not he's got fro, probably in other places too so he couldn't do that again.

Speaking of O-lines...Geeze that Denver line on both sides dominated that game the 2nd half, and took the soul out of that game. I didn't watch the whole thing, just small parts of it. They punished Cam and pounded the rock. CJ :smokin the little bruh from Vallejo

Edit: watching highlights now...O-line was aight I guess. I cant really tell. But that Pass rush lol

Last edited:
kubiak and his staff coach the hell out of that zone stretch concept.

they were definitely doing work on one of the best front 7s in the game. there were huge running lanes.

that TD on the fullback belly dive had to have made harbaugh smile.

Last edited:
Denver lucky they won that game, so many helmet to helmet hits on Cam by the defense refs didn't call. Then finally they call one and say it is offset by illegal grounding. Thought the NFL was supposed to be taking direct helmet to helmet hits more seriously but you couldn't tell by last night's game.

View media item 2160526

"if they aint calling it, keep doing it" -every pop warner to pro football coach in America

Last edited:
Denver lucky they won that game, so many helmet to helmet hits on Cam by the defense refs didn't call. Then finally they call one and say it is offset by illegal grounding. Thought the NFL was supposed to be taking direct helmet to helmet hits more seriously but you couldn't tell by last night's game.

View media item 2160526

Its hard to tell from that angle but his left shoulder is the first thing to make contact with Cam, its just the angle Cam was standing that their helmets collided. It's football, helmets are going to hit each other.

I don't think dude meant to go helmet to helmet.

Last edited:
I'll just leave this here then.

http://coed.com/2016/09/09/cam-newton-hits-to-head-broncos-videos-compilation-carolina-panthers/

Refs went 1-4 on illegal helmet to helmet hits. It was a great game all the excitement and drama I hoped for a super bowl rematch/ season opener but the refs really **** the bed with some of those calls.

Easy to be blasé about it when we're here in the 49ers thread talking about Cam but if it was Gabbert or Kaepernick taking repeated illegal headshots from Von Miller, Darian Stewart, and Marshall without penalty I imagine attitudes would be a whole lot different. 

Last edited:
yeahhh, i wouldn't worry about that stuff. for example,  the same critics saying we had no young talent on the line in 2015 are gobbling trent brown's nuts now.

one question i have going into the season: can mike davis be a 1a RB? 

i was a fan of his during his time at south carolina. i thought it was a great pick by baalke, and i definitely think he has the tools to be the starter. this is going to be a big year for him, especially if los goes down. he might find himself presented with the opportunity to snatch that starting job for good. he's sure looked damn good in the preseason.

he's definitely enjoying playing in chip's zone scheme.

you already know Los would've tried to annihilate 31 instead of just avoiding unnecessary contact like mike davis did and stepping out of bounnds

Last edited:
After playing madden for a little chris davis can be an impact as a returner If hes put in tht situation.. Way better than ellington and white. Also Kerley was my go to. Got open a lot. 

Also I was playing the Rams and they were really difficult to run against. My strategy was short passes to the slot.

Cant wait for monday. 

is the new madden fun? i haven't played madden in like 15 years since i was in middle school, but i've been thinking about picking up the new one.

Last edited:
is the new madden fun? i haven't played madden in like 15 years since i was in middle school, but i've been thinking about picking up the new one.

This is my first madden since 09, on top of that, first console since ps2. Still learning, not as fun as back then too much control stuff.

why most niner faithful fat and got a horrible goatee to go with those wrap around sunglasses and horn helmets tho.

those boobs and butts up there can only be found on da gram.

lmao are you talking about rhino?
laugh.gif
that dude is cool.

btw al guido confirmed our color rush will just be our black unis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom