:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is the new madden fun? i haven't played madden in like 15 years since i was in middle school, but i've been thinking about picking up the new one.
For a guy that breaks down the game so well I thought you'd be a madden fiend. :lol: you should get it man. I've been playing for YEARS and I'm in two leagues one is from NT that's been going for years. Met a lot of cool people and friends off there. And I'll have to say this the best madden to date. The defense the gaps the zones. Much better for the hardcore players.

Can't do black helmets because of a rule?
yup, the NFL only allows one helmet per player for the entire season. you can change the decals, but an all black helmet would require an entirely different helmet, which is prohibited. 

Last edited:
:lol: dland comin outta nowhere with the pics of big breasted faithfuls. aint mad though

can't wait for Monday yall

I like the unis especially how T Brock wears it

speaking of T Brock and our secondary, I've got high hopes for them. good mix of veteran and young talent. and if our line plays up to the high expectations, i could see someone in the secondary getting a probowl invite come january

looks like AD is having second thoughts of playing.

dude should just stay retired and stop wasting the team's time. tiller has been really solid, so i feel good about him playing next to trent. they've developed some nice chemistry. 

Last edited:
the good news is AD is not our starting right tackle this time around; he's only a guard.

the bad news is he's our swing tackle. 

Love how they brought us a 4 part series getting "inside" Anthony Davis' head regarding his return to NFL.

Should they make a 5th bonus episode where they get inside his head and explain why he wants to re-retire? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anthony Davis ******* troll :smh:

Source: former Patriots WR KeShawn Martin visited the 49ers today.

Love how they brought us a 4 part series getting "inside" Anthony Davis' head regarding his return to NFL.

Should they make a 5th bonus episode where they get inside his head and explain why he wants to re-retire? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
lmao!

With Tiller and Garnett in the wings, we are in good shape.

The problem becomes our swing tackle. If Staley or Trent go down, John Theus is next in line. He was OKAY in preseason, but we don't want to see him out there right now. 

I'm starting to believe this ***** psycho. Way to **** over the team by waiting until after the roster cuts! Could have made this decision a lot earlier than dead I the middle of week 1 of a comeback/rebuild year and not left the team bent over backwards with no pants on Saturday morning. SMH

This, Bruce Miller, all becoming pretty clear the Candlestick Curse is still in full effect.

damn, the curse of the candlestick. that **** might be real.

**** levi's. you will never catch me there. 
mean.gif

damn, the curse of the candlestick. that **** might be real.

**** levi's. you will never catch me there. :smh:

You'll catch me there when they start losing, the season ticket holders/speculators smell the blood in the water, and the resale tickets drop. Went to a game last year front row center field for $75 a piece, got parking in the closest lot that allows tailgating for another $25. Can't argue with prices like that [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Also like everyone else said madden 17 is the bees knees (madden 16 was as well), you should definitely give it a try! I play on Xbox one and I love it!

Last edited:
jason cole reporting he's not retiring almost certainly means he's retiring. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 i will never forget what he did to this thread when he reported p-willy was coming back. 

now PFT is reporting he's not retiring. 

Last edited:
Just as I was coming around to welcoming AD back in..

I really can't stand this guy, I hope he's just a dumb dude and it isn't CTE related..

Back
Top Bottom