:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope the raiders choke and dont make the playoffs. Tired of hearing them talk

Last edited:
I hope the raiders choke and dont make the playoffs. Tired of hearing them talk
As am I, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, they're on a roll across the bay 
frown.gif

"The ultimate irony is Jim O'Neil has outcoached Chip Kelly this season.

The 49ers rank 30th in total defense and 32nd in total offense"

it'll be 108 years before we win it all again. jed york will out live all of us.
frown.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Im no expert but I have past skills in projects ive done in PS. If its niner related let me know PM me what you need and ill let you know if i can do it. Ill do it  free of charge when i get the opportunity.

Last edited:
Who wins tonight? You guys think Atlanta will come through on being favored or Tampa ready to pull the upset? 

Last edited:
chip said baalke was at the toledo akron game....

i khave a google doc file of players I keep track of leading up to the draft, and i have big star next to toledo RB kareem hunt. 6'0, 225 lbs. dude is a big back with low center of gravity. he's very physical. shows nice vision, patience and balance after contact. his level competition sucks, but there's some intriguing tools there. a name to remember leading up to the draft.

dude has good feet for a big back. nice job of seeing the running lane closing fast and bouncing it outside.

Last edited:
small details of what youre looking for? that way I can see if i want to do it or not :lol:
I need to ps mariota in a niner uniform :lol: I'm in a madden league and I just traded for mariota and wanna use it for the league chat :lol: I will PayPal u if u can do it :nerd:

random but anyone seen the RB out of Antioch High, Najee Harris? My patna graduated from there years ago and keeps up with the school, so he put me onto this kid (still a kid) in his junior year and my goodness, this cat was a man among boys. I've never followed HS football except for the years I spent as waterboy, but I'm excited to see this kid get his shine on in college. Hope he signs with Cal

saw aldon is at the warrior game. he looks like 4tech now. dude has gotten massive. probably can play inside now.

baalke probably wakes up in the middle of the night from nightmares about his most prized draft pick

tumblr_inline_np0xq6oQy71t16ovi_500.gif

random but anyone seen the RB out of Antioch High, Najee Harris? My patna graduated from there years ago and keeps up with the school, so he put me onto this kid (still a kid) in his junior year and my goodness, this cat was a man among boys. I've never followed HS football except for the years I spent as waterboy, but I'm excited to see this kid get his shine on in college. Hope he signs with Cal

Been watching him, dude looks like the real deal, we should see him in Sunday's in a few years

saw aldon is at the warrior game. he looks like 4tech now. dude has gotten massive. probably can play inside now.
Hopefully Smith has a lot more hunger now that the Raiders are looking like the real deal and he doesn't **** around more like he did when the 49ers were, if Smith can keep his hands off of alcohol, blunts, handguns, women, and smartphones with social media apps he and Crabtree could be polishing a SB ring in the near future. 

Hopefully Smith has a lot more hunger now that the Raiders are looking like the real deal and he doesn't **** around more like he did when the 49ers were, if Smith can keep his hands off of alcohol, blunts, handguns, women, and smartphones with social media apps he and Crabtree could be polishing a SB ring in the near future. 
:frown: oh the irony of both of them polishing a ring before us :frown:

i was thinking last night about how aldon had 19.5 ******* sacks in 2012. How ******* crazy is that. Almost broke the single-season sack record.

which lead me to think about how terribly unlucky baalke has been. this dude has to have some of the worst luck of all GMs. let's look at the top 5 players he's drafted during his tenure:

1.) Navorro Bowman - the best middle linebacker in the game in 2011-13. suffered a catastrophic knee injury in 2013, came back in 15 and went down to another season-ending injury in 2016. still here

2.) Aldon Smith - was off to the greatest start ever for a pass rusher. set the league on fire, but couldn't stay out of trouble. DUIs, gun charges, airport arrests, etc. organization had no choice but to release him in 2015. gone.

3.) Chris Borland - was playing at an all-pro level his rookie year, and then retired in the off-season. gone.

4.) Mike Iupati - became a perennial pro bowler and an all-pro in 2012; however, started to breakdown due to serious injuries. has seen a resurgence in AZ. gone.

5.) Anthony Davis - was playing at an all-pro level from 11-14 until he shockingly retired following the 2014 season. gone.

Last edited:
“Watching the World Series, the first thing I said to Carrie, my wife, was like, ‘God, I wish we would have won that Super Bowl because I want to experience what those guys are experiencing right there,’” Staley said. “That’s the most pure sense of joy that you can have besides your kid being born. I just want to be able to experience that. That’s what drives me. Nothing else besides that.”

frown.gif

feel for joe 
mean.gif
 good chance he'll be on the brink of retirement before this team becomes competitive again, and there's no guarantee that even happens. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom