:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking the same thing Joe was. As an avid niners fan, I too want to experience that sense of joy. When you are a ride or did fan all you want is experience that SB win. I was too young to experience the 94 season so now I'm thinking will I ever see my niners win a SB in my lifetime that I'll remember... I get the feels knowing we have such a bleak future ahead of us.

Nick WagonerVerified account‏@nwagoner

LB Aaron Lynch (ankle) and CB Rashard Robinson (knee) are officially out for Sunday's game against New Orleans.
we about to get lit the **** up.

the number of posters in here have dwindled down to only a handful lol. for those of us remaining, are we die hards or masochists? lol 
sick.gif

Breaking the mold?  There haven't been many success stories when it comes to quarterbacks migrating to the NFL from Mike Leach's system, but Washington State's Luke Falk  has a chance to change that narrative.

The 6-foot-4, 216-pound junior has created quite the buzz in the scouting community as a potential QB1 down the road. While some observers will dismiss his gaudy stats based on the Cougars' pass-happy system, there are plenty of evaluators intrigued by his arm talent, intangibles and production as the point guard of a fast-break offense. Sure, there have been others who have produced nice numbers in Leach's system, but Falk is viewed differently because he has been given more responsibility at the line of scrimmage.

According to several scouts familiar with Falk and the program, he's allowed to change plays based on the defensive front or coverage and he has consistently made the correct choice. Interestingly, Falk has impressed scouts and his coaches the most by opting for more runs in "check-with-me" situations. He has made sure the offense remains balanced and exploits vulnerable running lanes against defenses that load up in coverage. Considering how some spread quarterbacks struggle with at-the-line responsibilities, Falk's ability to manage the game has increased his value in the scouting community. If he can keep the Cougars winning while continuing to display superb leadership and management skills against a feisty Arizona squad on Saturday, Falk could enhance his chances of ranking as a top prospect around the league. -- Bucky Brooks

I was thinking the same thing Joe was. As an avid niners fan, I too want to experience that sense of joy. When you are a ride or did fan all you want is experience that SB win. I was too young to experience the 94 season so now I'm thinking will I ever see my niners win a SB in my lifetime that I'll remember... I get the feels knowing we have such a bleak future ahead of us.
I was 8 years old at the start of the '94 season and 9 years old when we won the Super Bowl. Everyone knew we would destroy the Chargers so I didn't celebrate it the way I should have. I was actually happier when we beat the cowboys in the NFCCG. Those first few minutes, that 21-0 blitz :pimp:

Nick WagonerVerified account

‏@nwagoner

LB Aaron Lynch (ankle) and CB Rashard Robinson (knee) are officially out for Sunday's game against New Orleans.

we about to get lit the **** up.

the number of posters in here have dwindled down to only a handful lol. for those of us remaining, are we die hards or masochists? lol :x  

Ridin' with the empire til the end of me.

I hate the idea of tanking, I'll always be reppin' and rooting for a W on Sundays. Sorry team tank fans :rolleyes

I was 8 years old at the start of the '94 season and 9 years old when we won the Super Bowl. Everyone knew we would destroy the Chargers so I didn't celebrate it the way I should have. I was actually happier when we beat the cowboys in the NFCCG. Those first few minutes, that 21-0 blitz :pimp:
I was 3 years old for the 94 season.
The 2012 SB run was incredible. The packers and falcons games were so damn good. I remember yelling when we beat the falcons. Couldn't believe we were going to the SB after so many lousy years.

The Valley is smoke and mirrors man. A lot of ******** stories and "the next Steve Jobs" narratives floating around for profit. 

Reality is setting in for a lot of these people and hype trains. 

Willis is a good man. What goes around comes around. 

Look at the WSJ and Vanity Fair's investigative reporting on Theranos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he'll lose enough money to come back :lol:

:lol: i like that this was your main takeaway

my dude pwilly should've abided by the main eBay rule, if it's too good to he true, it's probably fraud. patrick thought he was getting a great deal on jordans and instead got sent a pair of prowings

Last edited:
P-Willy is too trusting of a dude. Speaking of Jordans, he worked hard as a teen for a pair of 13s and when he finally saved enough money his dad told him he needed it for an emergency so Willis lent him the money only to find out he was supporting his dad's drug addiction :smh:

Damn sad to see P Willis get duped like that.

I remember reading about that venture when he retired.

come back and recoup, pat 
nerd.gif
 **** that tech ****. you're an alpha male. you need be on the battle field.

patrick mahomes has one of the strongest arms i've ever seen. dude has an absolute CANNON.

Last edited:
would love to land clemson LB ben boulware. not the athlete a lot of these modern LBs are, but dude is gritty, physical and has a nose for the ball. we need a new starting LB AND new backups. 

i think chip has to like what he's seeing from deshaun watson. his game is very similar to that of mariota's at oregon.

Last edited:
kizer was up-and-down today, but watson making some big-time throws right now. 

Last edited:
watson pulled himself out of the game with a shoulder injury. not good folks. we need as many options as possible.

john ross from washington.
nthat.gif
i believe he's had a bunch of knee injuries. baalke has to love that. 
devil.gif
sick.gif

there's going to be some really good WR options in the draft when we pick in the second round, especially if guys get pushed down the board.

Last edited:
32/35, 311 yds, 4 tds and 0 ints. Just another day at the yard for Luke Falk. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
What do we do about our RB situation? It doesnt look like Hyde will ever stay healthy for a full season. Does Chip have to start splitting Hyde's carries with Harris, Davis, Draughn?

Back
Top Bottom