:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
another sunday, another L, fellas. 
nthat.gif

sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
what if tomsula wasn't as bad as we thought....? i mean, even chip, who has won with ******* MARK SANCHEZ AND NICK FOLES, can't win with our turd QBs. 

bro cant really put most of this debacle ln the qbs, yes theyve been absolutely putrid, but this defense...

Im just waiting on Yorks press conference this off season..
lol me too. i can't wait until this ******* nerd has to show his face. hopefully to announce he's stepping down from all football operations. 

Last edited:
Kap with 400 yards passing and we still get blown out/only put up 23 pts :smh:

are you considering making changes to your defensive coaching staff?

chip: no

we are so ******

Kap with 400 yards passing and we still get blown out/only put up 23 pts
mean.gif
Yup that's what happens when we can't score in the red zone, our defense allows 100+ rushing yards a game, and allows 40+ pts today, Kaep could have thrown for 1,000 yards and we still would have lost. 

I cringe every time I see a rushing play against us, it's gotten to the point where I just assume theyll be gaining 7 or 8 yards at the very least on each run :smh:

I cringe every time I see a rushing play against us, it's gotten to the point where I just assume theyll be gaining 7 or 8 yards at the very least on each run
mean.gif
Same it's like playing Madden but in this sick twisted reality I'm the one being rushed on for almost 10 yards a run 

Kap with 400 yards passing and we still get blown out/only put up 23 pts :smh:

niners couldve been in this game (not that it would've mattered) if Mike Davis didn't fumble at the goal line and torrey had just continued running for that first down instead of cutting back, getting tackled short of the yard marker and putting them in 4th down.

speaking of Mike Davis, is he just absolutely useless?

niners couldve been in this game (not that it would've mattered) if Mike Davis didn't fumble at the goal line and torrey had just continued running for that first down instead of cutting back, getting tackled short of the yard marker and putting them in 4th down.

speaking of Mike Davis, is he just absolutely useless?

Yup, all those damn fumbles...

So @red81  , what's your diagnosis and prediction, after another week of mediocrity one of the few 49ers related things I have left to look forward to are your breakdowns and forecasts. 

Raiders looking like they're ready to run away with the AFC West this year and stamp their ticket to the playoffs. 

trevor siemian is straight garbage, and you also got paxton lynch just chilling on the bench, a guy you invested a first-round pick in. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

it all starts with the QB in this league. if you don't have a qb, you aint doing ****.

Last edited:
******* crazy, but there's a realistic chance jim o'neil survives all of this and is here next season. chip refused to fire billy davis in philly; history is looking to repeat itself. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom