:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always someone or something elses' fault never the fault of York & Baalke they'll just keep spinning it 
laugh.gif

What do you think it would take for Coach to put his ego aside come back? Part ownership of the team and stocks? His own Gatorade flavor? Nessa?

lmao

pretty much zero chance. jed would not only have to beg for forgiveness, but he'd have to cash him out, fire everyone in-house, and remove himself entirely from football operations.

it aint happening.

maybe harbaugh will set his eyes back on the NFL if michigan wins a natty this year.

Last edited:
my dude said Nessa though :lol:

harbs gonna turn to Islam and start kneeling during the anthem as well

Last edited:
anyone listening to knbr ? did i just hear that right? 49ers are giving up more rushing yards BEFORE CONTACT than 24 other teams are giving up in total rushing yards....

WTF

.......i'm already getting myself ready to have to look forward to the 2018 draft by week 3 of next season

these are the type of morons that are still showing up to games on sundays. i highlighted some of the best tidbits. :rofl:

View media item 2223845

why did we ever let go of antwuan bouldin :smh:

Last edited:
What do you think it would take for Coach to put his ego aside come back? Part ownership of the team and stocks? His own Gatorade flavor? Nessa?

Yoo..I was thinking the EXACT thing this morning. And the funny part is that it was literally my first thought this morning. Like i was sitting there brushing my teeth like damn my Niners suck...I wonder if coach would come back if we fired everybody and gave him full control :lol:

ESPN CollegeFootball  ‏@ESPNCFB   2h2 hours ago

Dabo Swinney confirms QB Deshaun Watson and RB Wayne Gallman will declare for the 2017 NFL Draft after this season
It's early, but I think Watson will likely end up being Chip's guy. Does a lot of the same things Mariota did at Oregon. I'll do an extensive break down later in the off-season. There's a lot to like about Watson, but some glaring concerns as well. 

this throw he made last saturday was ******* money. throws a beautiful touch pass. very russell wilson-esque with those type of throws.

3YIboiQ7C8why.gif

Last edited:
re-watching the game, and noticed QP had a very nice game. dude always comes with energy. i think he'd be a nice 3rd/4th option and complementary piece on a team with 2 solid WRs. I wouldn't be mad with a cheap extension. 

i'm getting so tired of torrey. dude just dogs it out there. i understand the qb doesn't see you wide open down field, but you're god damn professional making money hand over fist. man the **** up.

Last edited:
if trump wins and the purge goes down, i'm going after the yorks. 

a2b4d4c146e1b13bea2ef26b87ff9793.gif

Last edited:
how ****** up in the head am i that donald trump is president, and all i can think about is how ****** up our organization is. mind you, i am a 29-year-old, college-educated man of afro-latino descent. i must be suffering from CTE already. 
mean.gif

thank god i have no children
sick.gif

Last edited:
Tom Rathman, longtime 49ers RB coach, was on Matt Maiocco's podcast the other day(found here). He talked about a conversation he had with Frankie G recently:
 “I just talked to him yesterday. He’s doing good. They (Colts) won the game and he had a couple of touchdowns, so he’s gleaming right now. He’s a little frustrated about how the 49ers are doing. He made that comment. I mean, I think he’s a true ‘Niner for always, when it’s all said and done.”

Back
Top Bottom