:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chip is a terrible personnel guy. he cannot assume any sort of GM responsibilities if baalke is fired.

chip is a terrible personnel guy. he cannot assume any sort of GM responsibilities if baalke is fired.
Which is worrisome because there are a lot of dumbasses out there clamoring for Chip to take some GM responsibilities, been noticing a lot of people advocating for Chip to pick the 9ers QB of the future... Sure hope not. 

Which is worrisome because there are a lot of dumbasses out there clamoring for Chip to take some GM responsibilities, been noticing a lot of people advocating for Chip to pick the 9ers QB of the future... Sure hope not. 
i've seen these dumbasses. 
sick.gif

it's insane how ******* stupid most fans are. 
mean.gif

it's insane how ******* stupid most fans are. 
mean.gif

Yeah and what's worse is that the 49ers organization keeps giving in to these dumbasses on many of their unwise demands. 

Meanwhile Alex Smith getting manhandled by Carolina's D.

Last edited:
49ers inactives are OLB Aaron Lynch (ankle), CB Rashard Robinson (knee), QB Christian Ponder, OT John Theus, RB Mike Davis, TE Je'Ron Hamm and DT Chris Jones.

Trent Baalke still doing the evil master's bidding and maybe ready to take the fall? 

General manager Trent Baalke said Sunday he’s more frustrated than anyone by the 49ers’ dismal season, which he insisted is not the fault of the York-family ownership.

If people want to push blame, find it, look right here, because I’ve been given everything I need to be successful,” Baalke said two hours before the 49ers (1-7) faced the Arizona Cardinals (3-4-1).

Baalke’s point was to deflect criticism away from the owners, who he says are also frustrated but haven’t broached the subject of his job security.

“If we don’t get it done here, it’s not because of ownership,” Baalke said. “They’ve been giving us every resource possible.

“The bottom line is ownership has given us everything we need to be successful. There is nothing financial holding us back. They’ve been extremely supportive. That’s what’s frustrating.”

Last edited:
i want to see eli harold have a big game. he's my spotlight player of the game. i saw him do some good stuff last game, and that AZ line is beat up. time to get that first career sack.

check out this mock i did leading up to that draft. this draft would have been god damn money. every pick was realistic, too.

perryman is becoming one of the better ILB, and we're all aware of what lockett does up in the pacific northwest.

I don't know why I ever deviated from my dude Tyler Lockett. Shame on me. 

1.) Marcus Peters CB 6'0 197lbs

2.) Denzel Perryman ILB 5'11 236lbs

3.) Tyler Lockett WR 5'10 182lbs

4.) David Cobb RB 5'11 230lbs

Comp Pick.) Donovan Smith OT 6'6 338

5.) Ladarius Gunter CB 6'1 202

6.)  Kyle Emanuel OLB 6'3 255

Comp Pick) Aaron Ripkowksi FB 6'1 257lbs

Last edited:

check out this mock i did leading up to that draft. this draft would have been god damn money. every pick was realistic, too.
That mock is scary good. Meets every need we had (WR, CB) and even predicts needs we wound up having later down the line (ILB, FB). Red for GM 
pimp.gif

David Johnson will have way more than 100 yards. Its gonna be closer to 200.

Back
Top Bottom