:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pitt RB james connor is a god damn wrecking ball. dude is massive for a running back, but runs with forward lean. keeps really good balance through contact. his story is pretty crazy. tore his mcl, battled cancer, etc. dude is a barbarian. 

Last edited:
Imagine Harbaugh going to the Rams. Turning them around and having to see him on the opposite sideline twice a year. :x

Please stay in college Coach.

I doubt he leaves. Michigan was his dream job, and he's making big bank over there. 

3rd INT for watson.
mean.gif

he has a lot of similar flaws that kap has in regard to reads, progressions and vision of the field.

Last edited:
just my opinion, but i don't think there's a first-round worthy QB in this draft. 
indifferent.gif

i can live with jonathan allen and trading 2nd for jimmy G. luke falk still my favorite QB when you consider where he'd likely go.

Last edited:
just my opinion, but i don't think there's a first-round worthy QB in this draft. :stoneface:

i can live with jonathan allen and trading 2nd for jimmy G. luke falk still my favorite QB when you consider where he'd likely go.

Would LOVE this

washington state games start this saturday. going to be watching a lot of their games this season for one guy in particular: luke falk 

as of RIGHT NOW, he's my favorite qb prospect for '17 draft when you consider where he might go(late 1st). there's going to be some heavy hitters at the top of the draft this year. 
nthat.gif

still riding the luke falk bandwagon! people are sleeping on the kid biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig time. falk has over a 100 more pass attempts than watson and less than half the INTs. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
college football is ******* awesome. if you aint watching, you're missing out big time!!

i totally understand if you're married or have kids, tho. cfb+nfl totally consumes the entire weekend. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
cfb>>nfl
Right now

Where would J Allen play on the d line and how would the dline look if the niners draft him?

cfb>>nfl
Right now

Where would J Allen play on the d line and how would the dline look if the niners draft him?
he'd play 5 technique DE in base, and mix up between 1 and 3 technique in sub packages. AA would likely play only sub package on the edge, which is ultimately the most important package anyways since we spend the most time there.

i think people get way too caught up on the type of scheme, but we could essentially run a 4-3 under with a elephant/leo. Armstead - Allen - Defo - Lynch

this is a front lord fangio used to use to get after the QB: 

so many different combo options, but allen would basically take arik's spot in base formation. Allen > AA

Last edited:
trey wingo @wingoz
Chip Kelly's record in SF isn't his only problem. What DeMarco Murray has done before and AFTER his Eagles tenure with Chip isn't helping

You could tell last year that Murray was pissed running out of the shotgun every play and splitting carries with Ryan Mathews

Back
Top Bottom