:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i feel like we say this about so many guys 
sick.gif
das why we gotta kill trent baalke 

what if baalke has ownership stake in the team and cant be fired?

that would be a hell of a plot twist

Last edited:

what if baalke has ownership stake in the team and cant be fired?
Change his position, make his *** a CB scout or something since he like scouting bum CBs so much.

or

Promote him to a new position that doesn't involve the roster, make him general manager of parking passes for the city of Santa Clara.

Last edited:
Did y'all see that Russell Wilson INT and the return on that? Some seahawk lineman got WRECKED!!!

Last edited:
To be fair, he didn't want to be here anymore. He turned down the 49ers offer, which was more than what the Raiders offered. Not to mention all the shots he took at Kap after he left.

I think the situation between Aldon and Kap rubbed Crabtree the wrong way. 

Last edited:
To be fair, he didn't want to be here anymore. He turned down the 49ers offer, which was more than what the Raiders offered. Not to mention all the shots he took at Kap after he left.

I think the situation between Aldon and Kap rubbed Crabtree the wrong way. 

Truths

Kaps inability to make a quick decision and run the ball into the end zone is the reason we lost today. I'll be glad when he is gone.

Thanks to Kap the niners were put in the situation to make that decision to tie the game.

Chips shoulda schemed a kap run since the beginning of the play like he did a couple ames back for the TD

von miller and justin houston are putting on a pass-rushing clinic tonight.

we need myles garrett

we legit fired a top 5 football coach. not top 5 in NFL or in college...

top 5 ON THE PLANET.

Saban, Pete, Hoodie and Meyer are the only coaches walking this earth I would put before Harbaugh.

Last edited:

That's what happens when you fire one of the most winning coaches in NFL history, replace him with a janitor, fire the janitor, and replace him with the pillsburry doughboy.
Chip was a hell of a football coach at Oregon. He was innovative at Oregon, but this aint 2012 anymore. Everyone has caught on. Everyone in college runs his offense, and everyone in the pros knows it too.  

His offense never evolved. He's still doing the same **** he did back at Oregon.  What's the next evolution for his offense? For someone that was so innovative earlier this decade, it's surprising how static this **** has become. 

How the hell can you go from innovative to stagnant??

The Raiders run a better version of Chip's offense than he does. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom