:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate the way college football structures its playoff format.
mean.gif
 let coach in. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
this year's LB class sucks, so maybe baalke was right not to draft one.

Is there a LB from this year's draft class that is showing out? I can't think of one.

myles jack can't stay healthy, reggie ragland went on IR early, darron lee getting abused in pass coverage, scooby wright is on a freaken practice squad, etc

I think the best LB has been blake martinez and even his performance has been nothing to boast about.

you just dont ignore such an important position of need like that though.

overall talent at that position was turrible. nothing was done to fix that.

Last edited:
^this. Who would you have drafted? None of them have done anything.

Ray-Ray looked substantially better than anyone in this draft class(which is nuts lol).

Paging Dip Kelly?
Unless he dips, Chip should bring Helfrich in as an assistant. 

Last edited:
I forgot about Jatavis Brown. He's been pretty good. The best LB from last year's class came out of Akron lol. Nobody saw that one coming.

Draft Garrett 

Keep Dip Kelly keep Colin Kaepernick. 

Improve LB, WR, TE positions in draft / free agency and make sure to find a young QB somewhere along the way. 

Fire Jim Oneil find a DC who understands that gap integrity is the key to stopping the run. 

Hope that improving skill positions encourages Dip Kelly to open his playbook a little more. 

^this. Who would you have drafted? None of them have done anything.

Ray-Ray looked substantially better than anyone in this draft class(which is nuts lol).

Unless he dips, Chip should bring Helfrich in as an assistant. 
Man what would chip bring him in as? A OC? Modkins don't even call plays :lol: chip calls em all from his "S8"

Last edited:
gabbert airmailed this throw all season. money throw by kap. nice job of tracking the ball over his shoulder and catching it by vance.

5JVPTX5a7qSgE.gif

Last edited:
Yo I'm lookin at kaeps stats from Sunday. :wow: dude KILLED it!!!

29-46 296 yards 3 TDs rushed for 113 yards!!!

I hope we keep him next year :frown:

kap vs lord fangio

let the games begin.

battle for the #2 pick. loser takes home the gold.

Last edited:
this is reminding me of that Texans vs. Niners match up from 2005 where it was a straight battle for worst place

this is reminding me of that Texans vs. Niners match up from 2005 where it was a straight battle for worst place

Good ol' Joe Nedney made sure we weren't getting that #1 overall pick 2 years in a row :lol:

I remember being hyped at possibility of getting Reggie Bush with 1st overall pick. Sold myself on the narrative of Reggie Bush reuniting w/ his high school teammate Alex Smith and forming a prolific offense.

Bush obviously hasn't been anything close to a great NFL RB but man the stuff he did at USC was :x :x so at the time, it seemed like at least to me he could be a legit NFL star.

And then...almost a decade later last year, we end up having Reggie Bush anyway :lol: :smh:

Good ******* memory bro @jonwin   
laugh.gif

You weren't wrong in buying Reggie Bush stock. Dude was UNREAL at USC. Maybe the best college player ever. 
the battle for worst place. I like it. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
If chip stays, Kap has to stay. If kelly leaves only makes sense to have the coach pick his qb and a new start.

Back
Top Bottom