:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
right on, Red.

i've seen the videos folx have posted of myles garrett. good ****** lord, if he can play like that in the league for the niners, this defense is back to the harbaugh/fangio days.

garrett-armstead-dorsey-defo-lynchmobb

all they'd need to do drop that POS jim o'neil

Last edited:
this is ******* stupid. the tackle doesn't even lay a finger on him. that's a 6'5" 270 lbs man flying like that. the guy is the freakiest edge rusher i've ever seen.

MG2.gif

Last edited:
this looks like Madden 2002 when i turned the game slider to Rookie and took away Offsides and would always get a running start with andre carter

how the hell did he turn the corner like that without breaking a stride????!

Last edited:
he's von miller with 2 extra inches of height and 30 lbs of more lean body mass 
sick.gif

Last edited:
re-watching miami game, and kap was so good last week. like really, really good. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
this is called getting coached up and executing.

beautiful job by kap of using his eyes to move the LBs off their spot(OMG) to create a window and throw a ******* laser to QP on the backside.

this is what we've been waiting to see from kap for years!!

tip of the hat to chip, too. he's obviously putting in hours with kap.

Last edited:

this is called getting coached up and executing.

beautiful job by kap of using his eyes to move the LBs off their spot(OMG) to create a window and throw a ******* laser to QP on the backside.

this is what we've been waiting to see from kap for years!!

tip of the hat to chip, too. he's obviously putting in hours with kap.
That was beautiful. For a split second;just a second he looked like Arod 

Watching the NFL network, and realizing that one thing I've learned from evaluating players is to trust your initial evaluation. Never  look for things to get excited about. You shouldn't have to dig deep for potential.

I see on TV that Noah Spence won NFL defensive rookie of the month. Loved him last off-season. He currently leads all rookies with 5.5 sacks.

Conversely, I see NFL network talking about doriel green beckham, who I totally disliked leading up to the draft. Guy had so many red flags to his game. Dude is looking like a bust with a capital B.

thank god we didn't draft that fool.

Last edited:
a couple months ago i talked my favorite WR prospect, corey davis, and how we could possibly grab him in the 2nd...yeah, that's not happening anymore. dude has been on a tear, and has every scout's attention. i think he's the best WR in the draft and could go early first.

the guy is the quintessential chip kelly WR: tall, long, quick and fast with tons of YAC ability. he's a very polished receiver for a dude in the mac.

IfvYYHtqHTBNm.gif

Last edited:
corey davis is putting on a show 

3rd and 23

running this little underneath crosser. we know chip loves that mesh concept. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
anyone watching the penn st. vs. wisconsin game? penn st's QB just dropped a beautiful ******* 35 yard dime to back right corner of the endzone. aint seen a 49ers' qb toss one like that since garcia

Now here comes the really fun part where Kaep plays well for the rest of the games in the season, signs somewhere else, and we get to watch him ball out while standing with our ***** in our hands watching replays of 2012 as we decide whether to start some rook or extend the starting job to Blaine Gabbert again. 

Could have traded him this offseason but that didn't work out and now we get to watch him walk away and get nothing.

Somewhere in a private suite John Elway is salivating heavily. 

I thought this year was bad to be a 49ers fan but next year shaping up to be just as bad if not worse Kaep the only thing that has improved on the team so far since the start of the season. 

Where ya'll at?

Its time to get this W to help ensure we get a worse draft pick and  send Kaep to a better team. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom