:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kwuan had multiple visits lined up. Lynch off to a good start.

When you bring in a free agent you want into the building, the good GMs don't let them leave.

Last edited:
yes love the pickup. Shows that players would pick The niners over other places and brings in mote competition

Not a fan of his height but it's a good look when a player wanted by other teams chooses us out the bat

can't say for certain until FA and draft is done. they could move ward to FS.

rashard is the only guy i'd pencil in right now.

http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/d...hocked-if-we-saw-kirk-cousins-to-49ers-trade/

8:50 - 10:20

Daniel Jeremiah thinks there's a good chance the 'Skins and 49ers will work out a trade for Cousins.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
As long as it doesn't involve our first im ALL FOR IT. imagine getting a qb and then using our #2 without the pressure of taking a qb. Or even trading down :wow:

DJ suggested we swap first rounders with Washington. I think i'd do that.

Last edited:
our 2nd OVR 1st round pick for Cousins + their 17th OVR 1st round pick

I"d take that in a heartbeat if I was SF GM but seems like WSH would be getting fleeced. 

Id give them the 2nd round pick and a 4th next year which could turn into a 2nd if things are reached.

But its still uncertain if the skins are even gonna tag him

rumor has it mccloughan might be back on the sauce.

now is the opportune  time to strike a deal. 
nerd.gif

---> WSH our 1st round 2nd OVR 

for 

---> SF: Kirk Cousins + WSH 1st round 17th OVR 

would have my full support

solves the qb issue for the near future and lets us use that 17th pick on a skill player

I don't know why the skins would do that. It puts them where we're at now, QBless. It forces their hand at having to pick a QB at #2 or wait until (coincidentally, for the sake of this scenario) #49 where everyone but Mahomes is off the board.

******** believe in colt mccoy? bwahahaa. 
roll.gif
I believe Colt McCoy has a hot *** wife, but that's about it tho
I don't know why the skins would do that. It puts them where we're at now, QBless. It forces their hand at having to pick a QB at #2 or wait until (coincidentally, for the sake of this scenario) #49 where everyone but Mahomes is off the board.
Cousins window is closing, WSH looking towards the future

How good is Cousins
He's in the top 20% of QB's active for sure.

Can throw a long deep bomb accurate all day and is good at selling defenses on the play action.

His awareness is pretty high in the pocket.

I'd say his biggest drawbacks would be he can't throw well on the run nor can he run well with the ball. 

Back
Top Bottom