:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he's limited as an athlete. i think his ceiling is backup+special teams in this type of defense.

Last edited:
There are only two players I want the Niners to take with that second pick - Reuben Foster or Corey Davis. 

read that chiefs are likely moving on without foles. if the niners don't take a QB early, I'd be interested in them taking a flier on foles. I know it was many years ago but that boy looked saucy as hell with the eagles.

niners got money to spend, why not spend it on a FA qb. if it ain't cousins, I wouldn't be mad if it were foles

read that chiefs are likely moving on without foles. if the niners don't take a QB early, I'd be interested in them taking a flier on foles. I know it was many years ago but that boy looked saucy as hell with the eagles.

niners got money to spend, why not spend it on a FA qb. if it ain't cousins, I wouldn't be mad if it were foles
Hear Chiefs are interested in romo. They giving up on Alex? :nerd:

Last edited:
i love what lynch had to say on 95.7 this morning, especially about defo and AA.
 "I think they fit very well," Lynch said. "And that's one thing I want to make sure because I really believe it. I think Trent Baalke did a great job of getting guys that really – yes, they were picked for one system, but I think they transition very well to our system. One thing that we've talked about, Kyle and I, from the start is – and it's often a buzz word but we really mean it – we want to play with great urgency, with great aggressiveness. One of the things is I'm excited to see those guys. They were very much in a read and react posture last year. I'm excited to cut them loose."

charles harris reminds me a lot of cliff avril. he mirrors that ELEPHANT archetype. his first step is ridiculous and that spin move. 
sick.gif

we dont get ingram, harris and takk mckinley are my favorite edge rushers in round 2 in our new defense.

Last edited:
grin.gif

mizzou is an edge rushing factory. they pump these dudes out nonstop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom