:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rams gotta win it all now with all these moves. Anything short of a nfc championship appearance is no bueno.

Wowwwwww. Can’t see patriots jumping over the bills to move up doe. Bills got a higher first to offer over the Pats to any team if it’s gonna take two firsts. Unless they give a kings ransom and include their 2nds. I can see them going after a guy like josh Allen. Would be interesting to see them get Lamar Jackson doe.

Does the hoodie see the next great quarterback in the draft?

giphy.gif

Les Snead throwing away draft picks on one-year WR rentals.

Wow I'm just happy obj didn't end up in LA.. Brandin Cooks for a first rounder ? what a joke
Definitely worst move the rams made this off season

I wanna see Joshua Garnett succedd so bad he sounds like he’s defintely ready.

So with that said My dream draft with our 4 picks we stay put would be

9th Overall Harold Landry Boston College Edge/OLB the bend and burst and ability to matadore Tackles is something we haven’t seen since Aldon.

59th Overall- Darius Leonard SC state ILB- very twitched up linebacker who has a lot of production for 4 years and the more I watch I see a football player that fits this scheme and the evolution of the game he covers backs really well. Replaces Malcolm Smith and likely start the year with Rueban’s upcoming suspension.

70th overall- Desmond Harrison OT West Georgia -was part of the Texas program before being dismissed. Very Smooth impressive athlete who has traits to be very good fit in this scheme. Dude likes to punish guys but it was a lower level competiton in the tape I watched of him. He has ability to play up and down the O-line Comes with red flags but it’s at 70th pick on the draft this is where guys with red flags with 1st round potential go.

79th overall- Antonio Callaway WR Florida- an incredibly gifted player with with ball in his hands envision him early on being standout special team returner and ceiling is incredibly high like A healthy Percy Harvin. Comes with red flags also but this would be a dream draft scenario.

I like what I saw from Darius Leonard at the Senior Bowl. Desmond Harrison and Antonio Callaway might not be on the 49ers board. It's a shame because both guys are really talented. Harrison has some of the sweetest feet in the draft. Kickslide is buttery.

Last edited:
Red with Patriots having the 23rd and 32nd picks overall and it looks like its a even match on the draft value chart for our 9th overall.

Would you be at all interested?

Yeah, for sure.

Niners bringing in Auden Tate for private visit.

:nerd:

giphy.gif
It’s gonna mean missing out on Harold Landry and a lot of other elite trait prospects. Who in that 23-32 range would you be interested in?

I think at 23 that’s where Courtland Sutton becomes appropriate value and at 32 James Daniels from Iowa that dude is so smooth and technically sound he’s gonna be a great guard/ center in the league. Then with that 59 gotta take Kemoko Turay or Jeff Holland.

Kyle shanny looks like he prefers finding offensive players in that 3rd round -5th so a 1st round receiver will be a shock.

Last edited:
Yup, it'd depend on who was available at 9. I want to know who's available before I'd make that trade.

In the event of a trade back, Isaiah Wynn is a guy I love. I'm in the minority, but I think he can play right tackle in the NFL. Dude is just a beast. I also really like the CBs, Jaire Alexander or Isaiah Oliver.

I think Turray and Holland are going to be available on day 3. Holland's lack of athleticism is going to kill his stock, and Turray has the shoulder issue. There's a good chance he's a first-round player without that injury.

Back
Top Bottom