:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to see Zane Beadles go, just hopeful we can start someone better

i got you bruh, i already been scouting a better replacement for zane beadles. better at blocking and a cheaper option. here's his game tape

ShabbyBlissfulAfricangoldencat-max-1mb.gif

Well fellas there is new allegations with the Rueban Foster case.

He now allegedly during the argument threw his Ex-girlfriends dog across the room.

bro, rueben is a certified scum bag ... he puts himself in every which situation to F up.

sounds like the dv stuff might be dropped, but every other charge they have for him is concerning as a human being.

Reub should change his nickname from Ferrari Foster to Redflag Reuben.

Regardless of what goes down with the DA there’s no way he doesn’t see a hefty NFL suspension.

Well fellas there is new allegations with the Rueban Foster case.

He now allegedly during the argument threw his Ex-girlfriends dog across the room.

They also found the 2 cellphones he broke when she threatened to cal 911.

50-50 on whether it’s a set up or reub really went wild on his baby mama

100% sure Reub a dumb *** either way.

damn it reub...a huge step forward a few weeks back and now some cart wheels backwards.

as i've stated in the past, i hope the niners' FO wait until he has his day in court and for the judicial system to find him innocent or guilty before they make a,decision about his future with the team. they've stood by him since the original charges, no sense in suddenly changing their minds.

damn it reub...a huge step forward a few weeks back and now some cart wheels backwards.

as i've stated in the past, i hope the niners' FO wait until he has his day in court and for the judicial system to find him innocent or guilty before they make a,decision about his future with the team. they've stood by him since the original charges, no sense in suddenly changing their minds.

Well I guess this is part of the same incident. I think the newspaper that wrote on this found out that this was part of the police report. If she is making **** up on the DV stuff, I could see her making stuff up here too. This would be pretty hard to prove if the dog had no injuries since the dog cant testify and she already lied about the original charges.

That D.A. salty as hell.

All this tells me is that they know the DV won’t stick because of the info so they’re bringing this up.

Why wasn’t animal cruelty apart of the OG charges?

That D.A. salty as hell.

All this tells me is that they know the DV won’t stick because of the info so they’re bringing this up.

Because the OG charges apparently never happened. She basically recanted her statement and said that the ear drum rupture assbeating didn't happen but that Reub broken 2 cell phones (which the DA have) when she tried to call the police and or film him.

Basically to answer your question quickly the dog being thrown against the wall wasn't mentioned in the og report, it's a part of her new statement since recanting the OG statement.

That D.A. salty as hell.

Exactly. All signs point to Reuben being absolved of DV. DA is leaking this **** in a final attempt to smear Reuben's name further.

Reuben is a dumbass. We all knew that already. I hope he learns from this situation, and let's get this mother****er back on the field ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom