:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I mean its a wrap on the DV charges, and I think it has been since she recanted, but her testimony is even more damning.

But homie still gotta beat the felony gun charge and take a plea deal in Alabama for the weed.

That was a rumor, and it appears to be false.

his chick wild tho... a road rage fight with 1-2 women near Pier 39? this ***** throwing hands after driving around on fisherman's wharf?

pier-39-fishermans-wharf-san-francisco-1-1000x518.jpg

Above: Pier 39, where this alleged brawl went down, for reference

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Yeah, I was one of them. Terrible mistake for doing that.

idk if its fair to blame you or anyone it's all on the way the media spun it.

i was mad af at reub at the time too but to be fair this is how they presented it to us:

reub arrested 3x, in 2 months, weed, illegal guns, gf claims he hit her in the head 11x, rupturing ear drum, gf claims he abused the dog!

months later at the preliminary and now we're hearing:

reub's girlfriend who is on record for having FALSELY ACCUSED A PAST PARTNER OF ABUSING HER, is recanting her domestic violence story completely

at the time he seemed doomed. now we can see it was a big set up. the worst part she gonna get off with a slap on the wrist and go home to the South with a couple big checks and a baby she can use to milk him financially for the rest of his life.

:rofl:

man what a time, got this thottie on the stand how extra she wanted to be

reub certified dummy and won't be the last time he gets in trouble

and now the thought of cheering for sherm, what a mfking time

i agree reub certified dummy, no surprise if he gets in trouble again

didn't his own dad shoot at him as a child? wasn't he at a triple homocide in college? didn't he almost get robbed at gun-point in his rookie season here in SF? you'd think he'd learn but nope, no term better describes it: certified dummy

And hey, as long as we have this super expensive lawyer on retainer, can we start drawing up some restraining orders between reub & the thot to keep them apart, and then start working on custody of the daughter and child support and alimony for Thotorella, because you know those demands are gonna be coming at reub's camp real fast.

I'm just glad this looks to be coming to an end, and that we'll likely be seeing a lot of Freddy and Foster on the field in 2018. :nthat:

this should clear him of the DV felony and the 'preventing an emergency 911 call' felony, but he's still gotta pay the piper on that illegally modified gun felony and the weed charges in Bama. Plus the NFL will put the failed combine drug test into consideration.

An optimistic 4 game suspension?

There are few double standards that exist for woman and this is a glaring one.

Shawty straight up lied which is criminal and will walk away spotless. If she didn’t get a bag it doesn’t matter cause she’s gonna get some nice child support regardless.

You can't make this **** up:

The night Reuben was arrested Ellis returned to the house, breaking into it, and stealing his rolex watches, jewelry, designer clothing, and taking with her the routing and account numbers to his bank accounts.

There are few double standards that exist for woman and this is a glaring one.

Shawty straight up lied which is criminal and will walk away spotless. If she didn’t get a bag it doesn’t matter cause she’s gonna get some nice child support regardless.

she's gonna get a $X00,000 bag and probably $X0,000 /mo for child support and alimony to live the rest of her nasty thot life in luxury

she's straight up an embarrassment to her gender

Back
Top Bottom