:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this should clear him of the DV felony and the 'preventing an emergency 911 call' felony, but he's still gotta pay the piper on that illegally modified gun felony and the weed charges in Bama. Plus the NFL will put the failed combine drug test into consideration.

An optimistic 4 game suspension?

I'm no arms expert, but a friend of mine says he has until the end of next month to make the weapons CA compliant. Reuben is in the real-life matrix dodging charges left and right.

Maneee just go ahead and give my dawg 1-2 games for the gangja and let’s get this show on the road.

I think with the failed drug test at the combine and the Bama weed arrest he's looking at 4.

Someone on a different site predicted: 6 game suspension, Foster appeals, reduced to 4, that seems reasonably possible to me.

I think with the failed drug test at the combine and the Bama weed arrest he's looking at 4.

Someone on a different site predicted: 6 game suspension, Foster appeals, reduced to 4, that seems reasonably possible to me.

4? that’s fine.

Gives him time to catch his body up due to the missed time.

It’s better than 11 years in jail.

If they drop the DV stuff today, I think he'll be back with the team by Monday for OTAs.

hyde's been an okay back but it's hard to say he's been "really good", he's never really broken through on his promise and he's only played one full 16 game season out of four since he was drafted. He's pretty injury prone.

put it like this, if his career wasn't in pretty hot water he wouldn't be starting there, he'd be starting somewhere else.

because any time you're in any starting position for the Cleveland Browns your career is in severe jeopardy of being replaced by a top 5 pick the next season, (see: basically all their last QBs).

the browns took chubb at #35 and if nick chubb lives up to his potential i could see him forcing el guapo to ride the pine.

Reading twitter and all his baby mama’s accounts essentially acquitting him of any bull**** DV charges like

images

And to all the cats in here who were so quick to say the niners needed to drop him
SeparateTallDoctorfish-max-1mb.gif

But i still got love for my brethren

Last edited:
hyde's been an okay back but it's hard to say he's been "really good", he's never really broken through on his promise and he's only played one full 16 game season out of four since he was drafted. He's pretty injury prone.

put it like this, if his career wasn't in pretty hot water he wouldn't be starting there, he'd be starting somewhere else.

because any time you're in any starting position for the Cleveland Browns your career is in severe jeopardy of being replaced by a top 5 pick the next season, (see: basically all their last QBs).

the browns took chubb at #35 and if nick chubb lives up to his potential i could see him forcing el guapo to ride the pine.

Hes also had a different OC 3 straight years and when we were good he was backing up a hall of famer.

Carlos top 20 paid NFL Running back gonna get 5.8 million Next year. He’s been good at times. I wouldn’t bet against him being a big part of that offense and putting up top 15 running back numbers.

May 23rd judge will decide whether to try Reub for felony counts of DV, preventing an emergency call, and the gun charge.

I’m sure that’s probably related to this hyped up jersey announcement that’s coming.

My theory is that they’re doing away with the majority black with red highlight ones they’ve used as the color rush for the past few seasons.

Back
Top Bottom