:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
346ACA86-748A-49ED-9493-A20B3E234D67.jpeg

Saw this back in February. Sign me up for a Gucci Jersey
I like the drop-shadow jerseys. But, I want to see the black jersey(red number/name) with gold drop-shadow.

Looking at our schedule our only Thursday night game is at home vs Oakland, no way we wear the black jerseys, which are our current color rush.

Blacked out color rush jersys going bye bye, we’re wearing home red vs Oakland Thursday night

Can't do the red pants and have our guys looking like heinz bottles of ketchup. :sick: Keep it 94 with the white pants.

I hate the '49er' text above the numbers. I wish they'd get rid of that ****.

Black jersey will be replaced? Thank you based god. Had enough of that trash jersey. I expect a white jersey/white pants similar to the 94 throwback uni to be announced.
The all black wasn’t trash. I remember the sentiment in here being fairly positive when they dropped.

They coulda gave us gold numbers though.

I happy we’re switching it up still. All we did was lose in them old jerseys.

The all black wasn’t trash. I remember the sentiment in here being fairly positive when they dropped.

You not thinking they are trash is a matter of opinion. Cant disagree with you. Your second sentence I wholeheartedly disagree with. The black jersey has been polarizing from the very start. People either loved them, or people hated them. There was not a majority opinion on them. People were completely split. I was on the side that hated them from day 1.

You not thinking they are trash is a matter of opinion. Cant disagree with you. Your second sentence I wholeheartedly disagree with. The black jersey has been polarizing from the very start. People either loved them, or people hated them. There was not a majority opinion on them. People were completely split. I was on the side that hated them from day 1.
The first time we wore them was when Hyde had that big game and hit homie with the madden spin move right?

I could’ve sworn they were getting mad love.

It’s completely possible that I’m not remembering correctly though :lol:

Last edited:
8860743C-6EE7-4BD8-B6F1-E515C566CF24.jpeg

5165782560_9f95d0f6c0_o.jpg

I mean..... it ain’t THAT bad... >D
In theory it sounds great. But I don’t think they’d actually ever put metallic gold on an entire uniforms.

So we’d prolly end up looking like spicy mustard bottles.

I know the consensus in here is all white but we either gon get team mayo, team ketchup or team mustard. Just throwing the all gold out there for discussion.

I feel like you guys missed the part where color rush jerseys aren’t mandatory for Thursday night games this season.

I think we’ll wear our regular Red/gold home unis on Thursday night vs Oakland and that this may 23rd announcement will be the 94 throwbacks as an Alt Road jersey that they’ll use on some road games.

We may go all season without wearing a color rush style monochromatic uni. Could be the end of the blacks uni like I said as it was our color rush uni.

Black jersey will be replaced? Thank you based god. Had enough of that trash jersey. I expect a white jersey/white pants similar to the 94 throwback uni to be announced.

The black jerseys were either hated or loved. I thought that they were completely out of left field.

Yea, it is all subjective.

The way I look at it: for the people that "loved" them, it was more the common sense that "black is black and black outfits always looks 'cool' by default" but if you're a 49er "purist", the black uniforms were an abomination because they're viewed as a cheap gimmick and cash grab since black isn't a main team color.

And I don't care what anyone says, just because we've used black as a very minor accent color on jersey numbers/logo/etc, doesn't mean it's a dominant team color lol.

Unfortunately, all the players seemed to like them for the reason I stated above with "all black uniforms are always cool"

I'll be glad to see these black uniforms go. They weren't even done the "right way" with not using any gold outline on the jersey number IMO.

Dream scenario is they introduce the retro white pants and also announce the return of both the 1994 throwback Home/Road jerseys to be worn this year.

That is a key point mentioned above. Color Rush is NOT mandatory now.

The black jerseys were either hated or loved. I thought that they were completely out of left field.

I’d like to see us go back to using the silver and white but I know the rules don’t allow alternate helmets right?

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if Sherman isn't starting on opening day. He's already moving well.

I’d like to see us go back to using the silver and white but I know the rules don’t allow alternate helmets right?

I think they changed that rule again but don't quote me on that.

What y’all think

I highly doubt they'd go after him. I don't expect Reuben to miss too many games if the DV charges are dropped tomorrow. They drafted Fred Warner and still have Malcolm Smith and Brock Coyle.

Back
Top Bottom