:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing major. Hope Jimmy and everyone else we lost are ok. Lance should look better with first team reps in practice. Hope it’s not a ACL with Jimmy.

Russ is a magician, he wasn’t going to stay quiet the whole game and always plays well against us on the road.

jesus h christ im disgusted by folks in our fanbase.. nothing but callers on the radio talking about “trey was the wrong pick!” and “why’d we mortgage the future for a project?!”

bro just started the first half of his professional career, hasn’t had first team reps in practice and was playing from behind. i expect him to look a lot more poised and accurate next week after practicing with deebo and the 1s. kid has to learn how to put touch on the ball tho.. bruh got a stooopid cannon.

iirc kap didn’t win that rams game when he filled in for smith, right? why are dudes so quick to panic and act like the sky is falling

four things from today:
- we need a kicker badly
- moseley is the goods
- dontae johnson should be competing in the squid games, not football games
- DEEBO ****ING SAMUEL IS MY FAVORITE NINER

i was big on the ride jimmy until the wheels fall off train.. welp the wheels have fallen off

looking forward to more RPO and qb bootlegs. shanny has an opportunity to open up another part of his playbook. just sucks that i have to accept that this year aint it, unless by some miracle trey becomes tom brady.

jesus h christ im disgusted by folks in our fanbase.. nothing but callers on the radio talking about “trey was the wrong pick!” and “why’d we mortgage the future for a project?!”

bro just started the first half of his professional career, hasn’t had first team reps in practice and was playing from behind. i expect him to look a lot more poised and accurate next week after practicing with deebo and the 1s. kid has to learn how to put touch on the ball tho.. bruh got a stooopid cannon.

iirc kap didn’t win that rams game when he filled in for smith, right? why are dudes so quick to panic and act like the sky is falling

four things from today:
- we need a kicker badly
- moseley is the goods
- dontae johnson should be competing in the squid games, not football games
- DEEBO ****ING SAMUEL IS MY FAVORITE NINER
Alcohol. I agree he needed to take a little off some of those throws, going from Jimmy’s arm to his mid-game is an adjustment for receivers.

Mac Jones almost won that game. I woulda gone for it on 4th tho it was just as much of a crap shoot as taking the 56 yard field goal in the rain. Interesting call from Bb

just like aaron rodgers, that is why, if you can, you never give them the ball back

if there's more than 20 seconds on that clock they can get into field goal range. even without time outs.

just takes 1 or 2 good throws to the outside where the receiver can get out of bounds

They scored 2 TD’s in the 2nd half and they were able to move the ball. And that turnover has nothing to do with the stagnant offense. You somehow forgot to mention Jimmy’s costly INT and the fact that he was trying to throw his receivers onto the IR.
What are you talking about? I'm refuting your point that the offense in the first half was was "not moving the ball" thus keeping the defense on the field longer. Hows that possible when the TOP at the end of the first half was 17:34 to 12:26 in favor of the NIners?
In reality it was the start of the 2nd half offense that was "stagnant" and couldnt keep the D off the field, which lead to SEA scoring. And you know what? That fumble on the KO did hurt because it kept the D on field longer that they shouldve been
1633319615229.png

And IDK what your last sentence about Jimmy's costly INT or trying to throw his receivers to the IR has to with my original reply about the 1st half offense being "stagnant".

The fact that the offense could not keep drives alive and score in the first half kept the defense on the field longer than they should half. They were gassed in the 4th qt. Its upsetting because Seattle was ready to take the L. You could see it in their body language.

What are you talking about? I'm refuting your point that the offense in the first half was was "not moving the ball" thus keeping the defense on the field longer. Hows that possible when the TOP at the end of the first half was 17:34 to 12:26 in favor of the NIners?
In reality it was the start of the 2nd half offense that was "stagnant" and couldnt keep the D off the field, which lead to SEA scoring. And you know what? That fumble on the KO did hurt because it kept the D on field longer that they shouldve been
1633319615229.png

And IDK what your last sentence about Jimmy's costly INT or trying to throw his receivers to the IR has to with my original reply about the 1st half offense being "stagnant".
3 out of the 5 drive were putrid.
Screenshot_20211003-205824_Samsung Internet.jpg

3 out of the 5 drive were putrid.
My point is it wasnt the 1st half offense that was keeping the D on the field longer than they should. Again the TOP at the end of the first half was 17:34 to 12:26 in favor of the NIners.
Missed FG isnt on the O. That shoulve been 3 if Gould was kicking or 7 if Kyle went for it on 4th.

My point is it wasnt the 1st half offense that was keeping the D on the field longer than they should. Again the TOP at the end of the first half was 17:34 to 12:26 in favor of the NIners.
Missed FG isnt on the O. That shoulve been 3 if Gould was kicking or 7 if Kyle went for it on 4th.
I honesty believed that those last three 3 and outs is what broke the camel's back in regards to the defense. Going back on the field after a few fairly short stints can be mentally draining.

I honesty believed that those last three 3 and outs is what broke the camel's back in regards to the defense. Going back on the field after a few fairly short stints can be mentally draining.
Possibly but IMO not likely since it was still a 7-7 game at the half. Take a look at the first 3 possessions after the half. That's what I think did it. That fumble was huge. Dude needs to be cut.

My thoughts after the game:

-Trey Lance: he clearly was jittery in the beginning of the 2nd half after being thrust into game action. Thought he settled down nicely. This was eerily similar to me when Alex Smith got concust and Kap took over in the Rams game in 2012. Kap looked horrible. Then he had a week of practice with the #1s and shredded a top defense in his first start. Relax everyone. Trey will be fine. He looked much better as the game progressed.

-Cannon: something that I feel people forgot is that he made that horrendous play where he decided to down the ball on the 5 yard line and barrel roll into the endzone holding the ball. Then he got up and looked at the ref like it was the ref who made a mistake. The game completely changed at this point.

-1st half in general: we absolutely dominated the first half, in spite of not being able to score. The defense completely shut down the Seahawks and Wilson. I feel like we should have been up 17-0 at half.

-Gould: huge injury. We were playing from behind prior to the game starting with this.

-Deebo: dude is a stud. Playing at an All Pro level.

-Trey Sermon: I thought he had a very good game, but I can't help but feel like if we had Mostert, a few of Trey's 8 yard runs would have been 30 yard runs or house calls. Did it seem that way on TV to you guys who weren't in the building? Can't wait for Wilson to be back.

-speaking of in the building.....it was hot AF!

-Kittle: we forced him the ball a lot today. He had 10 targets, which I like. But at some point, these 50 yard games aren't going to cut it. He is supposedly one of the best. He needs to start producing like that. Yeah I know he blocks a lot and we have had some QB issues. But we need production from Kittle and he isnt getting it done.

-4th and 2: what a s**t play call. A long developing jet sweep to the short side of the field? So dumb.

-Aiyuk: makes no sense that he was able to beast with Mullens and Beathard but can't with Jimmy and Trey.

-Jimmy: hate that he got hurt again. Never want to see that. But Jimmy has had 3 good first half drives in the last 3 games combined. That's not gonna get it done. I am pretty much done with Jimmy. I dont care how much of a master of the system he is. He's not getting it done. I thought the 1st drive of the game was a sign of things to come today against a mediocre at best defense. But it was much of the same from Jimmy as we are used to. He is gonna get out guys hurt and I am shocked Kittle has a knee still after Jimmy hung him out to dry again.

I might have more to say later but my head is pounding from being in the sun all day.

I remembered another thing....

Dee Ford. Are you ****ing kidding me dude? How hard is it not to line up offsides? He already cost the Chiefs a superbowl by doing that. You would think that would be enough to learn your lesson. But apparently not.

That was a HUGE play in the game that swung momentum to Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom