:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mac Jones almost won that game. I woulda gone for it on 4th tho it was just as much of a crap shoot as taking the 56 yard field goal in the rain. Interesting call from Bb
The kick I didn’t have a problem with, it was as close as it gets. However, leaving a minute to TB is too much time, so yeah they should have gone for it.

It should be interesting to see how Kyle will gameplan with Trey as the QB. Sort of expecting a high scoring game next week against Arizona.

It should be interesting to see how Kyle will gameplan with Trey as the QB. Sort of expecting a high scoring game next week against Arizona.
Heart can’t take it. We need to be up from start to finish and win by 17.

at this point i'm more wondering about the other guys.

is trent williams ok? kyle said its his shoulder and they're concerned.

alex mack hand ok? would suck to lose 2/5 starting O line men.

is robbie gould going to be ok? or are we going to start auditioning kickers? can't win in this league without guys who can make FG and PAT consistently

LT injury is concerning. Considering a huge shoe to fill and having a rookie QB out there, it would be a huge loss.

Can't wait for Trey to get some solid game planning and time with the 1s. As he settles in he looks better and better. I felt the same way in pre-season games. As he settled into the game he got progressively better.

I think their jobs are both tied to how Trey Lance ultimately pans out. They don’t have a first round pick until 2024.

Barring some type of 1-16 or 2-15 season from hell this year or next year. I would say they’re both safe for the time being. But if come 2023, it’s evident the team isn’t moving in the right direction and Trey hasn’t proved himself to be that guy. I could see changes being made and if they’re looking to draft a qb again come 2024 (I hope to God this isn’t the scenario), it wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a new gm and coach overseeing all of that.

Maybe, but right now it’s not that far of a stretch to think his job isn’t as secure as we thought coming into this year.

Our old friend Red mentioned last year that the engine to this offense is Mostert. When he’s out there producing everything seems to follow suit. When he’s not, nothing else works either.

That said, Lance isn’t the only 1st rounder that needs to pan out for Kyle and Lynch. Aiyuk has regressed really badly and he’s another guy we traded up to get. No, the premium wasn’t as high to get him, but considering this regime’s ability to identify and obtain late round talent means they could’ve drafted and developed 2 more gems.

true, but if Trey works out they get a pass for Aiyuk guaranteed

sounds like we dodged a bullet with Trent, good to hear about Jimmy as well but I do think Lance is gona get the start this weekend. Elijah sounds like he’ll be good to go as well :pimp:

Trent Williams day to today, avoided a serious injury
Jimmy - Might have a chance to play this wknd.
Cannon - Still on the team.

Back
Top Bottom