:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2A8D446A-85FE-43C0-A8AB-565ECAF2AFF7.png

Feeling a little sick I didn’t pull the trigger on this yesterday. :smh::smh:
I would’ve gotten the Chiefs wrong on that parlay

My bad if posted but i love it

Also if those dweebs in the nfl thread keep saying Deebo soft and/or theyd rather have Percy Harvin then I may just get banned here soon :lol:

i love deebo. he runs with the same mentality of marshawn. he might not get MVP of the league because of ARod, but he fasho deserves offensive player of the year consideration

it might not be pretty but we got a bunch of bullies on offense.

If all goes according to the Eye Test, once again the best offense in the playoffs (KC) will face the best defense in the playoffs (SF) in the Super Bowl.

Jimmy may just get his chance to prove everyone wrong, including Stephen A Smith :lol:

My bad if posted but i love it

Also if those dweebs in the nfl thread keep saying Deebo soft and/or theyd rather have Percy Harvin then I may just get banned here soon :lol:

It's the first time they've watched Deebo all season. We know the type of player his from day one.

This is going to be another exciting game. Trent should be good to go (I hope) we'll find out tomorrow. K'Wuan will be playing this time, and hopefully Ambry will be good to go.

I need Kyle to dominate and keep McVay quiet this entire game. I'm confident that DeMeco will game plan to ensure OBJ isn't a factor again. I can live with Kupp getting his yards, but everyone else can be shut down.

Also, Jimmy is do for a complete game lolol

Didn't think the Niners would be in this position. But they are here and I'm going to appreciate and enjoy the ride.

Let's go!

That stupid.

The Chiefs had 2-3 timeouts, so of course they were able to do more with less time. Chiefs also only needed a FG.............Cowboys needed a TD.

Daks one run took 14 second so you’re missing the point but carry on…

Daks one run took 14 second so you’re missing the point but carry on…
My point is that its not even comparable. ...........The cowboys had 0 timeouts AND needed a TD, not a FG. The chiefs don't do what they did without timeouts because they wouldn't be able to throw in the middle of the field. They would throw to the sidelines, like the cowboys started off doing.

Why you are even posting that in here is beyond me...............It has nothing to do with 49ers, lol.

Why did we sign Dee Ford for so long again? anyone? lol

My point is that its not even comparable. ...........The cowboys had 0 timeouts AND needed a TD, not a FG. The chiefs don't do what they did without timeouts because they wouldn't be able to throw in the middle of the field. They would throw to the sidelines, like the cowboys started off doing.

the fact that the cowboys had zero time outs and ran it up the middle of the field and took all the time off the clock IS the point and makes it even more inexcusable :lol:

Plus no cross country flight. Can’t wait. Been on NT since 03 and you’ve held down this Niners thread all these years, keep the good vibes coming. Appreciate ya.
I appreciate it homie. Win or lose we've had the best fanbase on NT. We've been on here through some dark times but hopefully we can enjoy a SB victory in here soon.

Back
Top Bottom