:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think i should boom flight and let it drag? Im doing nosebleed

I paid $617 to sit in the 500’s. I used one of those buy now, pay later options. Ima list some stuff on eBay to pay it off quick. To be honest, alcohol influenced my impulse purchase a bit. But whatever. I would just keep checking the prices regularly, hopefully they drop. But if you see a cool seat at a price you’re fine paying, I would just pull the trigger as it’s a gamble sometimes playing the waiting game hoping prices drop.

My flight to LA was only $66 round trip so that helped ease some of the pain from that ticket price lol.

Why did we sign Dee Ford for so long again? anyone? lol
They needed a talented edge rusher to put their pass rush over the top to help carry a questionable secondary through the regular season and into a deep post season run

So they took a gamble on an extremely talented and productive edge rusher with a history of injury

The gamble worked and that pass rush brought the team to a dominant 12-4 season and super bowl appearance for first time in about 7 years.

But the gamble didn’t work out in that he got injured and kept getting injured which made playing, trading, or even cutting him impossible and his contract inescapable

Happy?

do-it-ben-stiller.gif

It should be against the law for ticketmaster to be able to add an additional $1k plus service fee. :smh:
No wonder they don't put a cap on the resale prices.

Arik Armstead needs to be recognized as a dominant player in this league.

Last year I remember a lot of folks hating on his contract and the team for resigning him. I’ve remained consistent calling him a good bordering on great player in the league.

All he seems to do is get sacks on big 3rd downs. Big reason this defense has become elite since week 8.

If you have the money to burn...go! Haha.

I went to both playoff games in 2019/2020. Once in a lifetime experience. Stadium was lit. Some dude threw up on a Packers fan right after they had just lost. So messed up haha. Girl was so distraught.

Call me a crazy fool:

If SF indeed wants to trade Jimmy, they could trade him plus Armstead and a 3rd rounder to Carolina for Darnold, whom the Niners originally targeted before trading up. So essentially, Carolina would end up getting Jimmy, Arik, plus a 3rd rounder for the assets they gave up to get Darnold (a 2nd, 4th, and 6th rounder). Win-win for both sides.

Word around town is that Carolina wants Justin Fields bad and could be open to dealing Darnold. Ain't no way Carolina gonna have 2 young QBs (Darnold and Fields) compete for the starting spot and waste the other's talent by having him be a backup. Instead Carolina would trade Sam for Jimmy and start Jimmy G with Fields ready to take the starter role as soon as Jimmy either gets hurt or shows he's incapable.

Niners draft Pitts at #3 and now you got both SoCal QBs in Darnold and Rosen to fight for the starting spot.

To me getting Darnold and Pitts is much better than drafting Jones at 3 and keeping Jimmy.

I ain't placing no bets on this scenario though so don't even try LOL
Never forget

Never forget
Lol dude bringing up stuff from 7 months ago on some childish **** lol. I cant stop laughing.

news flash bro: Get over it. Lets me know I'm still in ya head eh? :rofl:

So Does what i said mean you're more of a 49ers fan than I am? :lol:

As if you're perfect when it comes to predictions right :lol:

But I'll go ahead and let you get the satisfaction of stroking your ego. You're cool bro. Trust me, you are 8)

Put $200 on Jimmy this Sunday, let that ego of yours do the talking, I dare ya big guy lol

Fudge 2 tickets with fees in nosebleed about 1300-1400 . Might need to drink and say ef it

Arik Armstead needs to be recognized as a dominant player in this league.

Last year I remember a lot of folks hating on his contract and the team for resigning him. I’ve remained consistent calling him a good bordering on great player in the league.

All he seems to do is get sacks on big 3rd downs. Big reason this defense has become elite since week 8.

I admit I didn’t like how much they paid him at
Extension and that we lost Buckner to pay
Him and pick up a 1st rounder kinlaw

But the last 3 games have been lose
Or go home games for niners and Armstead has 6 sacks 5 of which were on 3rd down plays

He’s earning every penny lately that’s for sure

Back
Top Bottom