:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats def the thing with NFL players. They can earn these contracts during timely situations. Armstead is a very consistent player, but he has been great during playoff runs. Worth it every time. Im not going to lie I was salty keeping him over Buckner. But it isn't so bad with how good this team has gotten. With Buckners contract that flexibility to improve wouldn't have been there.

Lol dude bringing up stuff from 7 months ago on some childish **** lol. I cant stop laughing.

news flash bro: Get over it. Lets me know I'm still in ya head eh? :rofl:

So Does what i said mean you're more of a 49ers fan than I am? :lol:

As if you're perfect when it comes to predictions right :lol:

But I'll go ahead and let you get the satisfaction of stroking your ego. You're cool bro. Trust me, you are 8)

Put $200 on Jimmy this Sunday, let that ego of yours do the talking, I dare ya big guy lol
Bro my football IQ exceeds yours by such a large margin it can’t even be quantified.

Everybody in here knows.

This was last weeks “Trust in Jimmy”

Don’t play with me little boy

Attachments

• F4DD5DA0-AA89-4B91-97EB-26FB54AD509D.png
    F4DD5DA0-AA89-4B91-97EB-26FB54AD509D.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 112
  • B3BC799C-CC7A-4CD3-A29B-9E792751A5AD.png
    B3BC799C-CC7A-4CD3-A29B-9E792751A5AD.png
    241.2 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Ya’ll think this is the game where Jimmy goes “off” and silences the haters?? 👀
Honestly, I dont really care. And I am one of Jimmy's biggest critics. At this point, nothing matters other than the W. I would prefer good Jimmy shows up on Sunday and puts together a complete game that we havent seen much of this season. But ultimately, as long as we win, it doesnt matter. You just wont see me praising the man for the W if he plays like **** and we win like the last 2 weeks.

Bro my football IQ exceeds yours by such a large margin it can’t even be quantified.

Everybody in here knows.

This was last weeks “Trust in Jimmy”

Don’t play with me little boy
Lmaoooo...."exceeds yours" lol, you a bonafide clown bruh. You also wanna compare girth little boy?

And now you feel the need to show off your winnings lmao. Like a straight 5 year old. You know how pathetic that is bro? That's like me DM'ing your pathetic *** and showing you a screenshot of all the equity I have in all my properties LOL

Wake up dog.

Do you think I give a flying fk about your football IQ?

How old are you child? Here lemme give you my 14-year old son's email so you can talk with someone at your level

Lmaoooooo

You scared to put $$ down cause your "football I.Q. aka INSECURITY QUOTIENT" is off the charts.

Nice try buddy. It's okay though, you the type of kid who feels better when people like your comment.

Have at it, you look more foolish the more you spout

Lmaoooo...."exceeds yours" lol, you a bonafide clown bruh. You also wanna compare girth little boy?

Do you think I give a flying fk about your football IQ?

How old are you child? Here lemme give you my 14-year old son's email so you can talk with someone at your level

Lmaoooooo

You scared to put $$ down cause your "football I.Q. aka INSECURITY QUOTIENT" is off the charts.

Nice try buddy. It's okay though, you the type of kid who feels better when people like your comment.

Have at it, you look more foolish the more you spout

Ay bruh you are quite literally the worst thing that has happened to this thread :lol: . Your takes are.. ill be nice and just say idiotic. No one really ****s with you. Week after week, I don’t even know how it’s possible in all honesty, but you get worse.

Arent you pushing 50? Still acting like a 🤡 and child

Ay bruh you are quite literally the worst thing that has happened to this thread :lol: . Your takes are.. ill be nice and just say idiotic. No one really ****s with you. Week after week, I don’t even know how it’s possible in all honesty, but you get worse.

Arent you pushing 50? Still acting like a 🤡 and child
Then why are YOU responding?

I wasn't even talking to you.

Grow up and Repeat after me: BROSIZZLEW30.23 DOES NOT GIVE A RATS *** ABOUT WHAT illvine illvine AND 49ersaaron8 49ersaaron8 THINK.

Do you see me replying to any of your comments unless you reply to me?

Now you tryna clown on my age? Lmaoooo

So what if I'm pushing 50? What's your point? It only means I've watched way more 49ers football than both of you combined.

Remember, you two 🤡's probably weren't even thought of when Montana and Rice were going back to back in 88-89.

You two straight exposing yourselves like a couple of you-know-whats, tryna poke fun at my age LOL

You got major issues and the fact that you two continue to comment on my comments that have nothing to do with you shows that I'm in your heads big time.

P
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

You certainly are much older.

I’m just curious as to how/why you still act so childish. ****s weird as hell

Do you tho bud
Nah bro, YOU damn well know you and 49er aaron boy the insecure ones who be actin childish and foolish.

You trying way too hard.

These back and forths are getting so tiresome to read through every day. Can't we just put it to rest until the offseason? Then you guys can discuss Jimmy G/Trey Lance every day

I feel you. I **** with Trey tho dont get that confused, i was moreso just trying to address some weirdo behavior. But yeee im down to move on, we’re in the NFCC for ****s sake :lol: lets get this dub :pimp:

These back and forths are getting so tiresome to read through every day. Can't we just put it to rest until the offseason? Then you guys can discuss Jimmy G/Trey Lance every day
Agree 100%.

and Tell that to the two kids. They obviously have a crush on an "old man pushing 50"

Whew, yall killing my mood more than these gotdamn ticket prices. :lol:

Can't wait for the game though...going to be another exciting one. I really hope Ambry is back for this one. He'll definitely be needed.

I just feel like Jimmy is due for a breakout game ala Saints 2019. I’m not too fond of Jimmy’s decision making either but I’m a wishful thinker lol. Would be awesome to see him hit a few bombs to KO the Lambs once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom