:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 @ProFootballTalk: 49ers would have cut Aldon Smith if he hadn't taken revised deal http://wp.me/p14QSB-9IRj 
shout out to my homie joey in the know. dude is always on the money with his info. literally told me days before all this stuff is coming out. i wouldn't be surprised if he still got traded. that restructure makes him more appealing to other teams.
I also got a text from a homie who has connections in the nfl...he's telling me that the niners are putting out feelers for Aldon....
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: good **** red

So they wanna see if they get offers for Aldon to "win with class" but then they sign Jerome Simpson :Rollin :rofl:

Is it wrong that I dont GAF about "character" as long as they are producing on the field? **** class, this is a football team not the royal family.

I mean as long as he's not the next Aaron Hernandez, Aldon just living his life outsize of Mizzou let that boy breathe.

That kind of talent that Aldon brings cannot be replaced, he'll grow up.

Idc what another man says or does, his actions and opinions are his own. What I do care for is how it affects the team. If you're doing things or saying things that keep you off the field, that affects team play. That's when it's a big deal to me.

hmm, I wonder how much CJ Spiller is looking for? He's only 27, and I think he would be a great compliment to Hyde. 

I've given up on Frank coming back after Jed York said they'll do what it takes to bring him back.

Last edited:
Is it wrong that I dont GAF about "character" as long as they are producing on the field? **** class, this is a football team not the royal family.

See the san francisco giants. That team wins with class. Aint no calling themselves a gang or telling "haters" to be silent. They just get it done.

Frankie :frown:

He is truly the only true Niner left from the dark days, hope he aint gone.

Its time. One of the greats but time has come, like many before, to move on. Sad the day has come, but wherever he goes, i know he gonna ball out, he from the U.

|I

Last edited:
Frank ain't coming back. His boxing trainer went off on the niners on facebook, and frank posted a picture of him having dinner with the rathman family. Probably to say goodbye.

:frown:

Last edited:
Sounds like we our the front runners to land Torrey Smith and CJ spiller I'm all for it very good bargain buys Trent killing it.

CJ spiller pass protection was horrendous hopefully Rathman'a tutelage will help.

Last edited:
Agreed would only want spiller if he's affordable defintely no need to break the bank with a healthy Hunter back. But Would love a three headed monster.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom