:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hyde is a beast. There is a reason Trent aint tripping.

With that said,....

frown.gif
 love frank, man. 

Last edited:
Hyde is a beast, no doubt but he still can't block or pick up the pass rush like Gore.

Gonna take me a while to get over this one fellas lol

Well, that's not really a knock on Hyde since Frank is literally the best in the game at that.

No RB pass protects like Frank; however, he didn't come out the U like that. Tom Rathman was the one who instilled that into him. I am sure he will do the same with Hyde.

Thank god they kept Rathman around. 

Last edited:
Ya that is true...

Still gonna hold on until Tuesday for that change of heart :lol:

Must be the Niners not making the playoffs this year because this feels like the longest offseason ever and its only March!

Really sad to see Frank go but he's on the decline and Hyde needs to get reps. We'll be fine especially if we get spiller.

Crabtree is gone right?

View media item 1437600

Frank will be missed. During those awful years Gore made games worth watching, he could have easily dipped out on us but he stuck it out and gave us all he had. That loyalty was real. I'll be low key rooting for him to ball out in Philly, glad we don't have to play them next year unless a Playoff matchup arises (how crazy would that be :lol: )

frank-gore-seattle-o.gif

EsteemedThornyHumpbackwhale.gif

185uo8nt3c7nggif.gif

goreblock.gif

V1SWhvu.gif

^One of my favorite Franky G highlights

i5K3rSsDTRGQo.gif

I'd be very pleased if we get Torrey. Kap throwin' 80 yard frozen ropes to him :pimp: :pimp:

Damn!!...im gonna miss Frankie in the 9ERS uniform, sad to see him go 
frown.gif
.....sucks he's going to philly but this isn't the 1st time we seen a former 49ers back go to the eagles wish he would went to a AFC team
ohwell.gif
.......thats a long move all the way across the US, he's gonna be living in my neck of the woods now the tri-state area....like were all saying though GORE WILL BE A NINER 4LIFE!!!!!!!

Any1 think Ray Rice would be a nice pickup???

Last edited:

Damn!!...im gonna miss Frankie in the 9ERS uniform, sad to see him go 
frown.gif
.....sucks he's going to philly but this isn't the 1st time we seen a former 49ers back go to the eagles wish he would went to a AFC team
ohwell.gif
.......thats a long move all the way across the US, he's gonna be living in my neck of the woods now the tri-state area....like were all saying though GORE WILL BE A NINER 4LIFE!!!!!!!

Any1 think Ray Rice would be a nice pickup???
We already signed Simpson might as well stay consistent. 
laugh.gif

If true, great ******* pick up and welcome to the bay mayne. 
pimp.gif
 finally, we've got our deep threat.

Last edited:
damn, i didnt realize torrey smith is only 26. i bet this wasn't cheap. either way, it's a damn good move. 

trent doe

Last edited:
with torrey and bruce bruce, we no longer need to prioritize a deep threat in the draft. i am still waiting for more confirmation. 

danny shelton or trae waynes for me. i would trade up if i have to.

Last edited:
View media item 1437732

If true, great ******* pick up and welcome to the bay mayne. :pimp:  finally, we've got our deep threat.

Am I reading this right that he is a $8-9M a season? Jesus that is way more than he is worth....considering Cobb got $10M.

And no, I dont see him as an upgrade to Crabtree. Better fit? Maybe, considering Crab and Boldin are both possession receivers. But this is an overpay ImO.

Last edited:
 We had a huge need, and it was addressed with a proven young player. No complaints from me.

Lol at only run deep routes. When teams fear your ability to stretch the field everything underneath is cake.

Besides, those figures are estimates from rotoworld.com. Trent and Paraag dont overpay anybody.

Last edited:
 I would as well. It's all relative.

so far Trent has addressed the 2 biggest needs:

-D-line 

-Deep threat receiver

Re-sign Cox, add Backup QB, CJ Spiller and let's hit the draft. I can dig it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom