:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^"Vikings and 49ers are among teams that have called expressing interest in impending UFA QB Brian Hoyer."

Hoyer will most likely be asking for starter money though so I dont see it happening

@red80  why i never see you in the NFL discussion thread you should be schooling fools in there.
 That thread is infested with too many ******s. I stopped posting in it after some guys tried to explain to me how Seattle predominantly plays cover-4.

Bwahahahaha 
roll.gif
 I'm good here. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Damn it seems like forever since I seen a NINER game :frown:

Last game for me was at the stick. Feels like ages ago

That's how I feel as well, the last game I went to was the one Alex got a concussion and the Kap era began. I can't believe I attended a game that ended in a tie :lol: it's cool in a way to say I went to one but I went with my buddy who is a Rams fan and after talking **** to each other for like a month or two leading up to the game and have it end in a tie was so damn odd and unsatisfying.

Sidenote-- got my Les Miles on the year before at a game and ate a couple blades of Candlestick grass after the game :pimp:...and yes, I had been drinking :lol:

nerd.gif

there's some juicy tidbits on that dudes timeline. i wonder how credible he is?

Last edited:
Trent's plan of trying to get us fans over the fact how they did Harbaugh and they're trying to do whatever it takes to "get AP"

Now that Vincent Frank guy is tweeting Kap is on trading block. I'm taking all his tweets with a grain of salt

Last edited:
Need a more credible source than this, but I woudnt put past Baalke to gauge interest. He ain't leaving tho

Teams interested in Kaep are supposedly Bears and Eagles

kaep and fangio in chicago
kaep AND gore in philly under kelly
my god

A random radio host from Houston breaking the biggest story in the offseason? Give me a break

Back
Top Bottom